MOPaddED

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I haven't seen an actual comparison with Huggies Pull-ups vs their Goodnites and Overnites. I imagine they all have roughly the same amount of padding and stretchiness to the sides, but what I'm really wondering is: I'm at a store wanting to get a bag of XL Goodnites but they're sold out. Is there a suitable replacement lurking in one of the similar but differently packaged Huggies products?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
no huggies product can replace a goodnite because huggies are baby diapers. goodnites are for bedwetting children. an xl goodnite is so much bigger and stretchier than any huggies diaper

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Can confirm that especially if you need XL size of GoodNites, if you would fit fine in a S-M size of GoodNites, I would say there's a slight chance a Huggies Pull-Ups size 4T-5T might fit you somehow, but it wouldn't offer the same level of protection...

shertion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
The line-up from smallest to largest goes like this I believe: Huggies Pull-Ups Night-Time 2T-3T -> 3T-4T -> GoodNites S/M -> GoodNites L/XL. I think S/M is about a 4T-5T Pull-Up that is bigger in terms of range.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Pampers Under jams and store Brand sleep pants are closest equivalent to good nights

Adventurer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Yeah, if you're wanting a Goodnites replacement, Underjams are your best bet. Pull-ups won't fit well - you may actually be able to get them around your hips, as they're quite stretchy, but they'll be quite uncomfortable, especially for guys. And not much wetting capacity either. It's a shame, as it's hard to beat the princess designs! But definitely go with Underjams, or store-brand sleep pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.