stupid question but .....

DLJosie

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,091
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
what does irl mean i see it used a lot xxx
 
In Real Life
 
  • Like
Reactions: DLJosie
babyjoe20 said:
what does irl mean i see it used a lot xxx
It's not a stupid question, actually. I barely know such stuff, either. But there is a page on the Internet that deciphers all the abbreviations. I access it a lot. Lol.
 
Wondercrinkee said:
It's not a stupid question, actually. I barely know such stuff, either. But there is a page on the Internet that deciphers all the abbreviations. I access it a lot. Lol.
i normally google things like that but i dont like to as i have google search history that will be frowned upon if any one found my phone ha ha xxx
 
  • Like
Reactions: Woncrinklz
babyjoe20 said:
what does irl mean i see it used a lot xxx
As it's already been answered what the acronym means
ill explain
In Real Life is said a lot on here to distinguish between things happening online only vs in the real world.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Woncrinklz and DLJosie
Okay. Go to "whatis.com" it's under "Text message abbreviations and acronyms."

Hope it helps? :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: DLJosie
SparkyDog said:
As it's already been answered what the acronym means
ill explain
In Real Life is said a lot on here to distinguish between things happening online only vs in the real world.
thanks i gathered that when i found out what it meant xxx
 
  • Like
Reactions: SparkyDog
Wondercrinkee said:
Okay. Go to "whatis.com" it's under "Text message abbreviations and acronyms."

Hope it helps? :)
thanks i will do xxx
 
  • Like
Reactions: Woncrinklz
Wondercrinkee said:
It's not a stupid question, actually. I barely know such stuff, either. But there is a page on the Internet that deciphers all the abbreviations. I access it a lot. Lol.
What does LOL mean........... sorry couldn't resist that!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: DLJosie
sissybaby34 said:
What does LOL mean........... sorry couldn't resist that!
My mom used to say it meant lots of love
 
  • Like
Reactions: sissybaby34 and MangaFan
Back
Top