• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Stupid Lurker Requirements...

Status
Not open for further replies.

howiebabe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I don't participate often, but this site only really works if we share and support. So someone who only looks and never contributes is just taking and giving is so much better.
So I agree with a policy that after a period of inactivity (no posts), someone has become a lurker.
What makes this whole question ridiculous, is that a post can be as simple as a "welcome" to a new member or a "nice story" on the story board.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Your account should not go into lurker if you haven't been on. Anyone agree?

No. We are a community to help and support each other. Although participation isn't required it does help us to learn more about our members. Knowing you better = better advice should you need it.

Regardless, Welcome! We hope you become an active member. What are some of your non-DL interests? I like so-called chick flicks and reading myself.

S

Starrunner

Your account should not go into lurker if you haven't been on. Anyone agree?

Aw, c'mon, your profile says you are Canadian, just like me. We're famous for being polite and friendly, notwithstanding all that stuff with Rob Ford. To tell the truth, I wasn't keen on having to post the first time, but I received so many great welcomes, I started jumping into the discussions more. Now there are days when I can't shut up!

I think it may be hard for some of us to do this at first but it really does make it easier to know a new person.
So having said that, welcome, my fellow Canadian, I hope you enjoy your time here and that you soon feel comfortable joining in on all the chats and discussions. By the way, may I ask which part of Canada you're from? I'm living in Ottawa myself.

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
We're visiting Montreal for our honeymoon in October. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.