Stuffed Animal Rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Ziazan

Hey everyone! come check out the Stuffed Animal Rescue.. basically like an animal shelter but for plushes. Growing up I was most definately a stuffed animal kid. Now that I'm an adult (on the outside lol) I still adore my plushes. Sadly I know that over time sometimes our friends are lost or destroyed. I thought about this one day when I saw someone throwing out 2 bags FULL of like-new stuffed animsl simply because the daughter had out grown them! I thought there are sure to be people out there that would still love these guys, heck there may be people out there looking for THAT specific plush! And thus the Zia's stuffed animal rescue was born! I also take requests to find plushes. I can't promise ill find a SPECIFIC one but Ill find something pretty darn close. More animals to be posted later this week including some Vintage Care Bears!

Come and see if your new friend is here :)

(the link appears as Page 1)

Page 1

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
sorry about this i think you alreay said this but just to clarify for myself how dos this animal rescue/adoption thing actually work ?

also i am looking for a specfific plush or to but would like to know more first, i hop that isn't too much of bother

Z

Ziazan

Mostly I just try to find high quality plushes (and restore them if neccesary) I then post them for people to see and adopt if they choose. I do charge a small fee per animal (depending on their collectiblity) BUT this is only so I can pay for their materials for restoring them and so enable me to rescue MORE plushes. As for finding a specific stuffed animal, I can't promise that Ill find the EXACT one you are looking for but if you were to message me and say "hi Zia. im looking for a white tiger that is laying down and about 12 inches long" I can probably find something like that, again it may not be the exact plush you are picturing but I can find something similar.. I hope that helps

- - - Updated - - -

If you get any huskies in let me know. :)

I will let you know if i do :D

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Mostly I just try to find high quality plushes (and restore them if neccesary) I then post them for people to see and adopt if they choose. I do charge a small fee per animal (depending on their collectiblity) BUT this is only so I can pay for their materials for restoring them and so enable me to rescue MORE plushes. As for finding a specific stuffed animal, I can't promise that Ill find the EXACT one you are looking for but if you were to message me and say "hi Zia. im looking for a white tiger that is laying down and about 12 inches long" I can probably find something like that, again it may not be the exact plush you are picturing but I can find something similar.. I hope that helps

- - - Updated - - -

I will let you know if i do :D

thanx yes it dos very much thanks.

speaking of a specific plushie,

im after a pikachu any size really but the bigger the better. aslo a digimon one that goes by the name of geogreyman. i hope thats not too much of a chllenge for you ?

one last question :

are you us based ?

Z

Ziazan

I will see what I can find on both of those.. and yes I am based out of Michicgan.. I prefer to avoid international shipping whenever possible.

koda42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
THAT is one of the most cutest thing I have ever witness in the AB world xD
I would LOVE to adopte some. But, given the fact that I live in Europe, the shipping cost would be terrible.

If I got some time in my hand and if I can find some plushies, can I stole your idea ?

That leafon and those care-bears are too damn cute :3

prettybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Aww!!! That is super adorable!! :D

I checked out the website! That's so cool!!

That sounds like such a fun idea!! You get to rescue stuffed animals and try to find someone who will really love them <3
I was definitely a stuffed animal kid growing up too!! I will let you know if I think of any requests :D

Z

Ziazan

thanx yes it dos very much thanks.

speaking of a specific plushie,

im after a pikachu any size really but the bigger the better. aslo a digimon one that goes by the name of geogreyman. i hope thats not too much of a chllenge for you ?

one last question :

are you us based ?

No luck on the digimon or pikachu yet (still searching though) but I did come across the most adorable Plusle plush today, just figured i would let you know since it's in the electric mouse family. It's on adoption page 2

KerryLynn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'm looking for a white puppy with a red hat covered in white hearts and a matching pants shorts. I can't find a picture one was given to me when I gave my son up for adoption and a dog tore it up. I would give most anything to find one again.
That being said I want this Page 19 :p send me a PM :)

Last edited:

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Most of my killer whales I have are rescue whales I've adopted off of eBay over the years- I found my favorite one Dee Dee off of eBay back in '09 and I regularly look for some when I can afford to buy one. However, due to my brother-in-law working for eBay I usually have no problems as I usually get eBay gift cards... The reason I started adopting whales on eBay is because I felt my special guy Copernicus was lonely when I went off to work as he was the only big one- and it went from there- one to over 20 different killer whales since '05- even eBay is a good place to rescue stuffed animals!

WildThing121675

Z

Ziazan

I'm looking for a white puppy with a red hat covered in white hearts and a matching pants shorts. I can't find a picture one was given to me when I gave my son up for adoption and a dog tore it up. I would give most anything to find one again.

Apparently im not a good enough member to be alowed to PM lol. And im really sorry to say but that bear is already spoken for :(.. if there is anyone else you are interested in please let me know. Ill be posting a huge group of care bears (some vintage) on tuesday. I will also keep and eye out for that puppy. [removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Ziazan

I am unable to PM on this site. If you look at the "contact us" page of my website you will find a way to reach me :) I will keep my eye out for that puppy or something similar. Unfortunatly the bear is already spoken for. please let me know if you are interested in anyone else

Role
  1. Private
I am unable to PM on this site.
I love the idea of Stuffed Animal Rescue and just so you know it won't take long for you to be able to send PM's

Established Contributor (EC)
Most regular visitors to ADISC are Established Contributors.
This is the normal level for ADISC members who have been around more than a week or two.
To become an EC, you need:
20 posts
0 or higher reputation (ie: don't let it get negative)
7 days of membership
no rulebreaking within the last four months

After meeting the requirements, you will be automatically promoted within an hour.
Benefits include:
Access to the EC forum
Access to the live chat
The ability to send private messages
The ability to leave profile visitor messages
The ability to have a personal signature
The ability to post blogs
The ability to see positive rep on posts and report it if it is invalid
From http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/77-adisc-groups-levels-system.html

KerryLynn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I am unable to PM on this site. If you look at the "contact us" page of my website you will find a way to reach me :) I will keep my eye out for that puppy or something similar. Unfortunatly the bear is already spoken for. please let me know if you are interested in anyone else

I did and got an answer from my ymail account :)

Z

Ziazan

Well if you could send me a message at [Removed] then I will be able to send you pics of anything I find. trying to talk on here is a pain in the rump

- - - Updated - - -

im so dense sometimes, are you the one that said I said I would hold the bear for?

KerryLynn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Well if you could send me a message at [Removed] then I will be able to send you pics of anything I find. trying to talk on here is a pain in the rump

- - - Updated - - -

im so dense sometimes, are you the one that said I said I would hold the bear for?
Evil whisper "7 days" he he

CuriousOne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Other

how do you ship? In a box with just adresses? Ie how descrete? Can you donate plushies? Ie if i get any can i donate them to your rescue? Oh get 20 posts i think for pm powers.

Last edited:
Z

Ziazan

how do you ship? In a box with just adresses? Ie how descrete? Can you donate plushies? Ie if i get any can i donate them to your rescue? Oh get 20 posts i think for pm powers.

It is very discrete, plain box or envelope (depending on the size of the plush) and yes I always accept donations no matter the condition, i actually quite enjoy restoring them

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I will see what I can find on both of those.. and yes I am based out of Michicgan.. I prefer to avoid international shipping whenever possible.

then you might have a problem as i live in uk. so maybe you should ignore my request then.

Status
Not open for further replies.