Stuff about TBDl you probably didn't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
http://www.quantcast.com/tbdl.org
Found that when I was looking around the internet for the reason TBDL was down. There's also a nostalgia-inducing picture of our old homepage.

Anyway, I don't know how acurate that is, but it says that the majority of our members were female. 59% of the traffic to our site was from lurkers. And the majority of people that visited TBDL.org were were in the age group of 45-54...

... Maybe it was a good thing that we disapeared for a while.

EDIT: We were also rank 285,579, whatever that means.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
But...where did those statistics come from. I mean, teens don't usually have their own internet account with an ISP, heck even I don't (it's under my 56 year old dad's...that is until i move out this summer...). Also, if it's one of those search bars that tracks your search habits, that will skew the numbers right there!

It's sad that it took me a good 5min to figure out how old my dad is....

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Yeah, I don't know how accurate it is. Or if it's accurate at all.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
From the looks of things I'd say those statistics are false, especially the male to female ratio.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Apparently you missed the qualifying "We have sparse data about tbdl.org, so these are rough estimates." In other words the data is total BS and probably based on the people visiting other similar (ie having similar keywords) sites.

The female thing is totally whacked, especially when one considers the number of males vs females involved in the *BDL 'scene', and one can pretty much guarantee the rest is just as 'oddly off!'

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
We had a thread about this already... didn't we? Oh well. Yeah, I wouldn't believe the site at all.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Just putting it out there, guys. Don't get outraged or anything. It's more for fun than anything else.

We had a thread about this already... didn't we? Oh well.
If you can link me to that thread, sir, then I will have this one destroyed.

Last edited:

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
ummmm *looks for the thread, but gets lost in the intersnets.... "Ummmm, Guys?!?!?!"*

Role
Private
*overwhelmed by graphs data*

Gah !

I'd hoped when I deferring my studies that I would have to deal with that stuff for a while. :p

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Unless your statistics are presented to me in a delicious pie chart, I shall be over there....uninterested :p

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Just putting it out there, guys. Don't get outraged or anything. It's more for fun than anything else.

If you can link me to that thread, sir, then I will have this one destroyed.
I wasn't outraged, I think... :-o

Still, it was pretty recent. I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. :\

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I wasn't outraged, I think... :-o

Still, it was pretty recent. I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. :\
Well, I can't exactly search the forums to see if anyone has made a recent thread with a similar topic, now can I?

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
All those kinds of sites are most of the time complete BS, this is no exception!

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Never believe in statistics you haven't forged yourself!

'tis all I'm gonna say about that!

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover
Never believe in statistics you haven't forged yourself!

'tis all I'm gonna say about that!

Peachy
At first, I thought they were true and I almost freaked! But some of the information seemed false, especially the gender statisitc. I also found it intresting that most of our lurkers came from the sites we hate most(I.E. Deeker)...scary...

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
who here makes 100k+ for a living??? didnt think so...

how do they get these "estimates?" how do they monitor the kind of people coming in and out of the site? not only are all the stats questionable, but the methods of gathering the stats. i need a bs flag....

Status
Not open for further replies.