Status
Not open for further replies.

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi, for the past 6 months or so I have been contemplating studying in the US but also keeping my options open about studying in the UK.

I want to be a video games programmer and I feel there is a bigger opportunity in the US with many students going on to big name companies such as EA, Activision and Microsoft Studios.

I have already looked at list of different colleges and sent emails to 4 at the moment; Cornell (prestigious and probably won't be accepted but I want to at least try), Penn State, University of Utah and Worcester Polytechnic Institiute. I've been told by someone I know that Penn State is probably the best besides Cornell.

I've already started filling out CAs (common applications) but Utah doesn't have that and doesn't have a UCA so I think I have to apply directly.

There's some questions I have about the CA and other stuff too like a visa but I will also ask the colleges too. I was wondering if anyone knows about international undergraduates or can help me at all.

NB: I have looked at prices of what it would cost to stay on campus / off campus and for text books etc. And I am already saving money from a part time job and my family is quite well off and is willing to help me.

I am not very well versed in this area, but have you looked at getting some of the basics from a transferable on line college?

egor said:
I am not very well versed in this area, but have you looked at getting some of the basics from a transferable on line college?

I don't want an online college I want to study at a US college but a UK as a back up. I also want a job out in the US and I think it would make it easier if I graduate and I am already out in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back