Stuck in the wrong body

CutePrincess said:
cus the unspoken social pressure saying you should be doing that.
Also 20 years ago wasn’t a great time to be transgender. There was almost no acceptance in mainstream culture.

Reactions: rbm and BabySkye75
IDDiaperboy said:
I would never put myself in the position to lose my wife, or hurt my children, this is the main reason why I’d never transition. It’s just I can’t get the thought of having breasts out of my mind. Even as a man, I’d love to have them.
IDDiaperboy said:
Thank you so much. My wife knows that I want breasts, and shes ok with it. But we just don’t know how we’d explain it to other family members especially our kids. Diapers are scary enough. Lol
Have you talked to your wife about what the two of you would do if you decided to transition? She sounds like she would be rather supportive of you, and she might not care if you transition.

As for your kids, that can be a bit more complicated, but they probably wouldn’t care that much. You’re still their parent. You still raised them. You still showed them the world and gave them support. None of that would change if you transitioned. There’s also a decent chance they know someone who’s transgender anyways. You’d be surprised how accepting kids can be when it comes to their parents.

All in all it sounds like the next step is to talk to your wife and kids about this. Even if you decide not to transition, it can still help relieve the stress of having to keep a part of who you are hidden.

Reactions: rbm, Midwest82 and BabyHailey1977
I too would love to have breasts. I am not interested in changing genders through surgery.
There is a condition called Gynomastia and is a breast enlargement on men. One could always claim "diagnosed with" condition.
The use of a bra can be explained to keep them from moving so much... especially during exercise.

• Love
Reactions: BabyHailey1977
Blathers said:
Gender and gender expression are vast and complex things, may I suggest reading some trans women experinces (in no way do you have to have the exact same to be valid) and dabble in the ideas of gender and expression.

Liking makeup doesn't mean your a trans women, but it can be a sign you want to be precieved as more of woman in the world, which is a sign of being a trans woman (from what I have heard from trans women/trans folk) , you talked about having breast which could be another sign of being a trans woman wanting the anatomical form of a "female" body, I am not trans so try reading up on trans voices <3

But like you said it may be a tricky situation <3 don't feel rushed being trans is one of the more difficult identities <3 people aren't the kindest to transgender people (which is disgusting and so sad, use someones pronouns and respect trans identities <3)

Don't feel pressure to have everything figured out or to be "a pretty woman", I know thats hard for a lot of trans folk grasping how they physically look isn't how they authentically are <3 but trans bodies are beautiful <3 never be ashamed.

If you ever decide to change your pronouns (after you have gained comfortablity) let us know which ones you would like us on adisc to call you, I have heard from trans folk pronoun use helps a lot with feeling mattered <3

Awh well for what its worth <3 you seem like a swell guy <3 and you're valid
Well said... and if you ever need someone to talk to please feel free to PM me anytime... I am 44 mtf transgender I have been on hormones for at least 7-8 some odd yrs and recently had breast augmentation

Reactions: Blathers
You could be trans. Best thing to do first is talk to your wife and kids about this. Second, go see a therapist that deals with gender dysphoria in case you want to transition your body. In all honesty, I do not know if there is past a certain age where you can't get surgery and be on hormones (somebody else can back up on that for me). I cannot say much on trans since i am cis, but I can only give advice i have. If transition is too much money or you decide you don't want to, that's fine. You can also get something that's like boobs too. I know TomboyX has adaptable bras with inserts (you can remove them). I think those are foam though. You can always just buy regular bras too and stuff them (there's prosthetic silicone bras, chicken fillets, etc.). Just remember when it comes to bras that it's more about the band size than the cup size when you get fitted for one. As cup is all about the amount of breast tissue you have.

Reactions: rbm, BabyHailey1977, BabySkye75 and 1 other person
SparkleBunny said:
You could be trans. Best thing to do first is talk to your wife and kids about this. Second, go see a therapist that deals with gender dysphoria in case you want to transition your body. In all honesty, I do not know if there is past a certain age where you can't get surgery and be on hormones (somebody else can back up on that for me). I cannot say much on trans since i am cis, but I can only give advice i have. If transition is too much money or you decide you don't want to, that's fine. You can also get something that's like boobs too. I know TomboyX has adaptable bras with inserts (you can remove them). I think those are foam though. You can always just buy regular bras too and stuff them (there's prosthetic silicone bras, chicken fillets, etc.). Just remember when it comes to bras that it's more about the band size than the cup size when you get fitted for one. As cup is all about the amount of breast tissue you have.
Thank you so much.

SparkleBunny said:
As long as the person is healthy they can transistion at any age I’m 44 trans female on hormones now for the last 7-8 yrs I’d have to look to see exactly how long I just had augmentation about 3.5 weeks ago and one letter away for hrt

BabySkye75 said:
As long as the person is healthy they can transistion at any age I’m 44 trans female on hormones now for the last 7-8 yrs I’d have to look to see exactly how long I just had augmentation about 3.5 weeks ago and one letter away for hrt
Yeah, I'm not incredibly well versed in endocrinology (study of hormones and such), but generally the only reason you couldn't go on hormones is because of a contraindication, a condition that would get worse because of the hormones. In general though, as we all have said or agreed with at some point, talk to your doctor. Hormones are one of the things that can seriously screw up your body if not taken correctly.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and BabySkye75
CaterpillarSick said:
Yeah, I'm not incredibly well versed in endocrinology (study of hormones and such), but generally the only reason you couldn't go on hormones is because of a contraindication, a condition that would get worse because of the hormones. In general though, as we all have said or agreed with at some point, talk to your doctor. Hormones are one of the things that can seriously screw up your body if not taken correctly.
Hormones must have a letter of recommendation from at least 1 licensed mental health provider .. and yes female hormones are actually considered high risk medications, as my endo put it to me take all the normal things that can happen to a CIS female and multiply by 10 for the risk factors that also includes blood clots and osteoporosis hormones have to be monitored regular especially while taking T blockers — most use Spironolactin which is nothing more than a potassium sparring diuretic but while taking it potassium lvls must be watched closely as it can prove fatal by heart failure to compliment the t blockers I also take estradiol oral route I was at 2 mg daily and my endo just boosted me to 3 mg yesterday, along with those it is also complimented by medroxyprogesterone ( this one is the one that will help enhance breast growth) I can assure you if was to go pee in the cup for a drug test I would likely get strange looks or be told I’m pregnant.

I’ve made a list of things I want to talk about in our session. She asked me last time that if she had a magic wand would I want her to make my love of diapers disappear. Well, I’m gonna tell her that if she had a magic wand and I had acceptance, she could turn me into a diaper dependent woman. That if I had acceptance from family, I’d start hormones now, or get implants.

Im also going to tell her that I wish I needed my diapers not just want.
I’m also going to tell her:
-My desire you both wet and mess.
-I want to drink bottles and have a pacifier
-Wear footed pajamas

I think it’s important that I put everything out there on the table, expose all my crazy lol. I guess we will see how it goes.

I’ve made the decision that diapers are my new underwear.

Reactions: Midwest82
IDD
Don’t hold anything back. Didn’t you also want to talk about bed wetting?

Kayleigh said:
IDD
Don’t hold anything back. Didn’t you also want to talk about bed wetting?
Yes, and by bedwetting, I mean wearing diapers. Not actually wetting the bed.

IDDiaperboy said:
Yes, and by bedwetting, I mean wearing diapers. Not actually wetting the bed.
Oh - based on what I have read, when I see bedwetting I think of actually wetting the bed, not wetting your diaper when in bed.

Kayleigh said:
Oh - based on what I have read, when I see bedwetting I think of actually wetting the bed, not wetting your diaper when in bed.
Sorry for the confusion.

IDDiaperboy said:
Hello everyone, there has been a lot on my mind and I figured writing down here may help. I’m a 42 year old male that has a beautiful wife and daughter and a great 20 year old son who’s in college.

Anyway, my entire life has been lived knowing that I wanted to be a woman. I remember watching Pinocchio as a child and during the part they all turn into donkey’s, I’d wish I could turn into a little girl. I would get so emotional and almost cry.

In Jr. High, I started wearing my little sisters clothes when no one was around and felt like I was finally me. I’ve never worn make-up and I’d make a very ugly woman. This is one of the many reasons why I’d never consider transition.

I would never put myself in the position to lose my wife, or hurt my children, this is the main reason why I’d never transition. It’s just I can’t get the thought of having breasts out of my mind. Even as a man, I’d love to have them.

Does anyone else feel this way? Or am I just a home bag of crazy?
im doing the same thing go for it

I certainly do. And let me tell you- it's not very easy.

I mean, sometimes I feel like myself; but certain times I don't and I often think if I was meant to be someone else entirely. It can be complicating and difficult.

But I think what I relate to the most is what you said- about how you love your wife and daughter so much that you keep it to yourself. I'm exactly in the same position; but only with my family. It's hard to own up and explain to them why I feel the way I feel or do things that may seem odd to them. But you can either put on a brave face and do it; or you might be better off just not letting them know. Sometimes keeping secrets can be difficult but at times it's better to let it sit with you.

Hope you've figured yourself out and that you're living your life to the fullest. :)

CaterpillarSick said:
Hormones are one of the things that can seriously screw up your body if not taken correctly.
Do you mean "if not taken as prescribed"? Because my doctor doesn't prescribe for hrt (hormone replacement therapy) she will find a doctor to do that. Can I trust the doctor she finds to correctly prescribe the hormones?

BabyHailey1977 said:
Thank you so much. I’m at a point in my life where I feel it’s too late to do anything.
Maybe so, if you are in your 70s. I'll be 71 in a few months and am in the midst of a gender transition. My nursing home is making it possible and helping me move it along.

Reactions: rbm and BabyHailey1977
BabySkye75 said:
Female hormones are actually considered high risk medications.
I'm guessing that the nurse practitioner in my nursing home did not know that. I'll find out next week whether she found an endocrinologist for me. I wonder how far through my gender transition my nursing home will be supporting me.

Last edited:
BabyHailey1977 said:
Hello everyone, there has been a lot on my mind and I figured writing down here may help. I’m a 42 year old male that has a beautiful wife and daughter and a great 20 year old son who’s in college.

Anyway, my entire life has been lived knowing that I wanted to be a woman. I remember watching Pinocchio as a child and during the part they all turn into donkey’s, I’d wish I could turn into a little girl. I would get so emotional and almost cry.

In Jr. High, I started wearing my little sisters clothes when no one was around and felt like I was finally me. I’ve never worn make-up and I’d make a very ugly woman. This is one of the many reasons why I’d never consider transition.

Does anyone else feel this way? Or am I just a home bag of crazy?
i feel that way everyday i wear bra and panties everyday cant wait to get home slip into a dress or skirt blouse pair of heels

• Love
Reactions: SalemRose
Back