Stress Relief?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm curous what everyone does to relieve stress? I do a number of things. By far, my favorite thing to do is go out to the range and shoot holes through pieces of paper with my AR-15. Another thing I do if I can't get out to the range is kill virtual people in Call of Duty 4's online multiplayer. I also surf the net for hours on end and lay in front of the TV. Reading also helps me, on occasion.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't really get stressed...I guess I would go online/video games if I was stressed

B

baby kiffer

If I've had a stressful day, I'll likely end up diapered that night.

If I'm stressed during the day, I'll try meditation and deep breathing.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't get stressed. Either that, or I'm stressed all the time so I don't notice. xD

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I'm normally really easy going and everything, but sometimes if my blood sugars are off I get all moody and depressed and stressed... when that happens watch TV or listen to some good music really loud... :D

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Meditate I am really into mediation and that stuff and they say to be in your most comfortable state so diapers is a must, plus I don't ever stop meditating to use the bathroom because that would ruin the vibes

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
My way a relieving stress...well lets just say I got a 50 kill streak on CoD4 last time I was freaking out

Role
Diaper Lover
I don't really get stressed very often, but when I do, I like to listen to music.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Normally I am seen flicking my pens. But when stressed I will be trying to teach myself a new trick which results in allot of ink of the arm. If I am still fairly stressed. Talking a nice walk or bike ride around the village to help 'cool off'.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
What I'll do is put on my quick list on my zune sit down and listen to it.... or I play expert guirtar hero, or TRY through the fire and flames.... I'm getting close to being able to complete it through to the end not on practice =D

The thing I love to do the most though is talk on AIM with my friend because she always understands everything and is always helpful if something is wrong shes awsome =P

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Being alone in my room with the door locked watchign tv or playing videogames, or if I have the house to myself death metal so loud that my bible thumper neighbor thinks the world is cometing to an end.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I get a golf club, and beat the crap out of random pedestrians.
(On GTA of course :p).

But really I burn off stress doing exercise, mainly kick boxing.

Role
Private
I get on my computer and either play the most soothing music I have... or the most deranged and twisted music I have. Both are good to vent any negatives.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'll play computer games or xbox. Music is big in my life so I'll either play the stereo, or play my keyboard. Since I work 3 different jobs, in the evenings which is 9 or 10 at night, after work, I just watch t.v. to unwind. And of course there's diapers, and all, but that's most of us.

K

KittyKat

To relieve stress I play the piano, regress and watch Barney with my stuffed animals, or sleep in my tent while sucking my pacifier. I get stressed a lot.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I snuggle my bears or pet my kitty (I love her!) or surf the web. I don't get stressed too much though.

Role
Sissy
Stress generally leads to me sucking my thumb (if I'm at home). I also listen to soothing music if I get too worked up. Really stressful occasions cause me to go to bed and cry then sleep, generally I wake up feeling great :)

Samaki

Contributor
Role
My keyboard is being sent into radio shack for repairs -.-... I need a new one, apparently I might be able to get one for christmas =D since I can't afford one right now AT ALL. The old one is from my Grandparents, it doesn't have a backing to the battery area, and it doesn't have a cord for wall. So what I have to do is either be really careful when putting the bateries in and when i put it back down put it back down quickly so the table holds the batteries, or I have to tape something over it.

Before the end of this summer, I'm going to rearrange my whole room so that my desk is next to the window and there will be a table next ot it forming an L shape, there will be a little entrance into it by the wall. I will then set up my keyboard on the table next to my desk instead of having it on my desk, I will then hook up my keyboard to my computer by a midi to usb cable, and have a whole set up XD, I have Reason if you guys know what that is, and its SUCH a nice program. It's about i think its 500 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.