Status
Not open for further replies.

Fingon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Ok maybe it isn't THE strangest thing, but it was odd to say the least. I went to bed in a cloth diaper as it was very hot. I don't use my cloth diaper, rather only wear them for their comfort, meaning no plastic pants. At some point in the night I actually ended up wetting....while sleeping. This has happened once in my adult life, when I was piss drunk. I ended up slowly coming out of deep sleep feeling the wetness, but by the time I came to enough consciousness to stop, I was pretty wet.

I wonder if I had been wearing one of my XP med diapers if I would have not woken up. It felt like I was subconsciously aware that I was wearing a cloth diaper and it could not be trusted. My dream at the time had nothing to do with utilizing a restroom or sensation of urinating. Also the urge to urinate was not present while waking; a very strange occurrence.

Unfortunately I have no more trustworthy diapers to sleep in to test if this recurs and if it might have been a result of sleeping in a diaper. Anyone want to pitch in a couple diapers? Its for science!

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Often times if I wet my diaper while I'm asleep I usually stay asleep as long as it's thick if it's thin I wake up before it leaks luckily and I don't have any more dreams utilizing the bathroom anymore. Unfortunately for you I don't have any diapers to pitch in for your scientific study.

soggyboy

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Did you wet a lot, or just a little?
When I wet as a child, it was rarely full on. I would have a peeing dream and usually wake up either just before or just after I started leaking. And it was usually a leak or a dribble that would wake me. I seemed to just slowly dribble a bit, not just release.
I wore training pants and plastic panties, and this was usually enough to contain it. Didn't wear pyjama bottoms as if I did wake up in time, it was still only a50-50 chance I would make it to the loo unscathed and the bottoms were just another layer to get off.
I remember a few times waking up during the night just a little wet, or still dry, and hurrying to the toilet with one hand squeezing myself through the plastic, and that hand getting warmer as I leaked.
Usually wore disposables on Friday and Saturday night, as I'd stay up later, be more tired, and wouldn't wake up at all. These occasions would usually mean a full wetting.
My body always seemed to know when I had a proper nappy on, as it was mainly then that I wouldn't wake up.
Big wettings in my trainers were rare but not unheard of. I would wet to some degree probably 4-5 times a week

Status
Not open for further replies.