Strange question......

PinkyJujubean

I'm a crazy baby with a head full of jelly
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
My best friend knows about me being abdl and last night she asked me if there's people who have a fetish for using those large pads. The ones that are like a diaper but they're big and square and you sit on them. I've never once heard of people being into that. Is that a thing?

• Thinking
Reactions: SissyBimboHailey, Jorelaxed, TrashPanda01 and 2 others
There are no limits of fetish. Maybe it hasn't got name.

Reactions: TigerDL, SissyBimboHailey, AndyPandy and 1 other person
PinkyJujubean said:
My best friend knows about me being abdl and last night she asked me if there's people who have a fetish for using those large pads. The ones that are like a diaper but they're big and square and you sit on them. I've never once heard of people being into that. Is that a thing?
Haha, good question!

Reactions: Diprs2
I keep puppy pads on hand at home to sit on while dressed in my birthday suit during especially hot Summer days if that counts for anything.

They also make for handy, cheap disposable changing mats for when I find myself having to change in an especially icky public bathroom (which they all are)!

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and PinkyJujubean
ABUTonyUK said:
I keep puppy pads on hand at home to sit on while dressed in my birthday suit during especially hot Summer days if that counts for anything.

They also make for handy, cheap disposable changing mats for when I find myself having to change in an especially icky public bathroom (which they all are)!
That's actually not a bad idea. Sit nude on a pad in hot weather. Normally I just wear only a diaper when it's hot

Reactions: Davvyboy
ABUTonyUK said:

Ahhh...those puppy pads! They pretty well saved my butt a few nights ago when my wife and I went to the airport to pick up one of our daughters. I have OAB/Urge incon and I don't always wear a diaper outside of the house unless I know we will be out for a longer period of time. So, it was going to be a quick dash to the airport and then back home and no big deal. We'll, it became a big deal. We were there just as her plane landed, parked by the curb waiting and then found out they couldn't exit the plane as there was a medical situation on-board. I had already noted that my bladder was starting to get anxious and as we continued to wait, I made the decision to run in to the terminal to use the restroom. Oh lucky me, the restrooms were being cleaned. I went back out to the car and by this time the urgency has increased a lot. It just so happened that my wife kept a couple of new puppy pads in the pocket of the back seat in case she needed them when taking our cats to/from the vet. She mentioned those and I managed to stuff one down my pants and put one under my butt on the car seat. Well, the inevitable happened and thankfully the puppy pad did a great job but I still ended up with wet pants. I managed to get into the house without my daughter being aware. Good Ole puppy pads!!

Reactions: craigd1341 and Davvyboy
Close call, glad you made it unseen.

Reactions: PaddedRita, Diprs2 and Davvyboy
Tenawearer said:
Close call, glad you made it unseen.
Thanks! It was a close call for sure!

PinkyJujubean said:
if there's people who have a fetish for using those large pad
I admit nothing.

NOTHING!

😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner and Diprs2
You know you can buy them aimed at people not just puppies right? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, TygerKiddo and Diprs2
I've got some bed pads, just in case someone tells me to wear a pull up and I'm not sure it'll hold if I'm sat on the sofa. I've bought puppy pads in the past too, just to save on mess, but that was also connected to the possibility of petplay.

Bed has a mattress protector when need be, not in this hot weather tho.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say I'm into it... but do use those for when I'm giving my skin some "air time". What would you call such a fetish anyway? I'm sure there's some sort of name... Squarepaderism?

EcoIncon said:
What would you call such a fetish anyway?
Rather enjoyable.

I have a incontience fetish so these pads I like as its related to incontinence and I like to live as a IC person dose, so I think people do like them. Like I do.

star said:
You know you can buy them aimed at people not just puppies right? 🤣
Hey, who's pointing what at the puppies?(John Wick cocks his gun)

• Haha
Reactions: star and Deleted member 63979
Are you talking about chux pads? I saw them at the thrift store thinking they were blue diapers, but they turned out to be chux pads instead. They do their job if my diaper tries to leak on my chair. One wasn't good enough, so it had to be 2 or 3. I know there are better ones on Amazon, but I don't need them that badly.

Here in the UK nurses call them "inco's" or "Inco sheets". More correctly they are usually sold as chair pads or bed pads. Nurses tend to use them as an all-purpose absorbent "thing". Spilt something on the floor? Put an inco on it. Vomit? Put one over it for a couple mins whilst we get the stuff to clean it properly, etc.

Last edited:
I had some bed pads in my parents house . They were like big square plastic diapers. I tried once to fit one on with tapes kinda like an old fashion Pampers. It didnt fit just right though So I lost interest in making diapers out of pads.

MikeDJ said:
I had some bed pads in my parents house . They were like big square plastic diapers. I tried once to fit one on with tapes kinda like an old fashion Pampers. It didnt fit just right though So I lost interest in making diapers out of pads.
What you CAN do is maybe use them as stuffers. Put one in the front of your diaper so you can have that extra padding there so you can rest assured you can wear for a bit longer.

Back