Strange interactions online

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I’m not going to name names and maybe it’s because I am new but I feel like some
Guys who contacted me are trying to hit on me? Asking my age; then asking for photos to prove that I am not a kid when all we were doing was talking about gaming and the reason why I wear disposers and then all off a sudden I need to prove my age. I just want to put it out there that
Im autistic, I’m in a relationship, diapers and being a little isn’t a sexual thing to me I have a mind of a child and that’s why I am vulnerable or so the psych tells me. I just wanted to connect with like minded people and maybe game but nothing sexual. Maybe it’s a forum requirement to prove your age? I don’t know im new here and I struggle to understand things that are written

Blacksmith

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you are having questions about these interactions you can post in the Requests threads and a staff member can respond there.

Reactions: babyraggydolls

Saltedcaramel64

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
You definitely dont have to provide personal photos or information to strangers. If anyone here who is a mod wants something from you their name will be in purple letters, and I highly doubt they would want anything like that from you.
There are plenty of great people here, but there are also some unstable people too. Always use caution when providing personal photos or info.

Reactions: MaxDL, ChrisK and babyraggydolls

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Okay thank you guys

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
That just so SAD to hear about !!!
DO Hope you don't get any more like that !!

vp39

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
When we are online it is very easy to cut off unwanted communications. Most of us have a good idea of which incoming is spam and should be disregarded, and any unwanted incoming can be treated as spam.

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
vp39 said:
When we are online it is very easy to cut off unwanted communications. Most of us have a good idea of which incoming is spam and should be disregarded, and any unwanted incoming can be treated as spam.
Believe me I did exactly that blocked them to kingdom come I was just checking that it wasn’t something required on here

LostStar72

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I get nervouse when asked about age orientation looks. Nothing in me comes here to pursue that, sorry you was approached in that manner.

Reactions: babyraggydolls

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
To me my mental age is more important, my real age I’m in my 30s but mentally I’m 12 and I am okay and happy with that I never wanted to grow up and never really did, I get asked if I’m 12 all the time because how I act but I take that as a compliment. If I had my way of wear my nappy’s and watch cartoons and colour with my colouring books and if that’s al there was to life i would be happy. Growing up isn’t for me because grown up life is too serious and at times depressing.

Some times I drink the odd glass of alcohol and vape but that’s about the only grown up things I do once in a while.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

Abodge

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you're feeling brave, you might also report those specific messages and help our mods put a stop to such behaviors.

Reactions: chamberpot

Eclectic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Abodge said:
If you're feeling brave, you might also report those specific messages and help our mods put a stop to such behaviors.
THIS!
Please block AND report inappropriate posts on ADISC. This is a support site and not a site for hitting on people. And, thank you, @babyraggydolls for bringing this up.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
That sucks and it's not okay. Consider reporting some of these people to the mods.

It's the reason I had a hard time engaging with other DLs and ABDLs in the past... I used to think I was the only ABDL who understood boundaries. I encountered so much vile and toxic behavior early on. ADISC is by far the best community I've found over the years, and the only one I return to. Unfortunately every online community seems to it's bad actors. 😞

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and Jorelaxed