• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Strait Jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Actually, there is one straight jacket in our attic from my cousin's old Halloween costume one year.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Yes I have a real one. It is a Posey Institutional one. That means its one that they use at hospitals and Mental institutions, not one that is rigged so you can get out of it.

The 2 companies that make real ones are Posey and Humane restraints. I believe the Posey has alittle better build quality.

They are possible to put on yourself, but it is difficult and you have to make sure you can get out. I always leave a knife laying around incase the worst would happen.

~Johnathon~

No one else is going to comment?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I want one, but not for the kink. i want to learn how to get out of them... while dangling three hundered feet above a pool full of flaming sharks that spit bees.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I want one, but not for the kink. i want to learn how to get out of them... while dangling three hundered feet above a pool full of flaming sharks that spit bees.
you can't escape from a real one............

supercas29

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Chillhouse, does that mean that you can dislocate both of your shoulders?

Status
Not open for further replies.