Straight to the dumpster…

diaperedjustin

Est. Contributor
Messages
263
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You ever have a used diaper so foul that when you change yourself, you take it straight outside inside of putting it in the diaper bin?
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: DiaperDiva, michaelmc and Jorelaxed
diaperedjustin said:
You ever have a used diaper so foul that when you change yourself, you take it straight outside inside of putting it in the diaper bin?
Have had that happen multiple times, if it's messy, out it goes to the dumpster triple bagged.😁
 
99.9% of my accidents are just pee
rare time I do a #2 it goes right in the outside bin wrapped up and put in double bag
 
  • Like
Reactions: chamberpot, diaperdude and Jorelaxed
diaperedjustin said:
You ever have a used diaper so foul that when you change yourself, you take it straight outside inside of putting it in the diaper bin?
Yep! a stinky winky diaper don't stay long in my house and usually involves an unpleasant clean up off myself in the shower . :poop: 💦🚼🤣
 
The decision is made a bit complicated for me because I live in an apartment bldg now, taking a single diaper out to the dumpster is a bit of a trip. Only an exceptionally foul diaper change in the morning makes me want to skip the pail!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Number3, surprise35, diaperdude and 1 other person
Anything messy gets washed (if cloth) or taken to the outside bin (if disposable) pretty much immediately. If that was happening often, I might look for a lazier solution, but as it is I seldom mess.
 
Last edited:
Having a #2, to be honest, using Nullo, they don't kill the diaper. Of course having a stinky diaper still smells but they aren't killers. So when I get up in the morning (or later in the early morning), I can get away from going to the garbage. Thanks for my Janibell diaper pail.
 
Last edited:
CrossfireDiaperHurricane said:
Having a #2, to be honest, using Nullo, they don't kill the diaper. Of course having a stinky diaper still smells but they aren't killers. So when I get up in the morning (or later in the early morning), I can get away from going to the garbage. Thanks for my Janibell diaper pail.
Lol. I read this comment like a commercial!
 
diaperedjustin said:
You ever have a used diaper so foul that when you change yourself, you take it straight outside inside of putting it in the diaper bin?
Of course I have.
 
DiaperDiva said:
The decision is made a bit complicated for me because I live in an apartment bldg now, taking a single diaper out to the dumpster is a bit of a trip. Only an exceptionally foul diaper change in the morning makes me want to skip the pail!
Same here. I used to be in a building with a garbage chute, now I have to bring my garbage bags to an area with a few bins. I try to keep them with my other miscellaneous garbage & bring one bag out, but I hate bringing out a bag that has just a diaper or two.
 
diaperedjustin said:
You ever have a used diaper so foul
Not really. At least when I started using chlorophyll. Before that? Sure. My mom would see me in the morning and she could smell that stink and tell me to take them out into the garage. Today I have a good diaper pail in my personal bathroom. If my girlfriend is here, in the morning when we get up, she says she can smell something but not like poop. She's probably being kind.
 
Back
Top