straight sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyFOX said:
All the sacrifices that I have to do for keeping my romantic relationship. My girlfriend told me that I look more sexy and taller wearing stiletto sandals and peep toe pumps. Almost we twisted our ankles with those heels!.
Even one day she hit one of the legs of a table wearing stiletto sandals and she lifted up her toenail!. Damn heels!.
Then I asked her why she is so obsessed about making me wear her pumps and other high heels and when I got tired of wearing those damn heels then she told me that now I already know how hurting is to wearing those things!.
(Girls, please keep a spare of flats when wearing heels, heels are ok for parties, gatherings, weddings and other special occasions, they're ok if you're sitting down when attending those events. I don't know why women love high heels!).
The other thing is why wear women's clothes like leggings or stirrup pants under my ripped jeans, runners, penny loafers, t bar double strap mary Jane shoes it's because they're the only ones that I can afford right now, I wear children clothing XL size like cargo pants if I can find them at the thrift stores.
Thankfully, we toddler girls don't wear heels. We might spike a leaky-hole in our diapers if we had to get on our knees! 😲 😖🤭🎀

• Love
Reactions: JOCKMAN
I am straight but have recently got into wearing women's underwear. I like the feel and they have so much more choices than mens, i have also had some onesie dresses in the past. I think if i had a partner who was more into it and liked to dress me up i would be more into it.

Reactions: Peesalot, Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
The only true sissy item I love are rhumba panties. Theres just something about them that screams totally opposite manly underwear. I guess thats the appeal perhaps. Im not into dresses frilly socks or sissy roleplaying, if anything I have trouble looking at seeing older men in those outfits and even imagining myself in any of that clothing. Its just not for me but strangely enough rhumba panties have such an appeal to me. I like seeing women dressed in those panties and I guess the idea of it being taboo for guys to wear such opposite underwear. So theres that little secret thrill to pull on a pair.

• Wow
Reactions: PowderPamperPie, ShyBoo81, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
My girlfriend made me wear stiletto sandals and other type of open toe heels because she says that I look more taller and sexy.
She likes Panty and Stocking. Then one day I went with her to a dress shop, I believed that she was interested in some night dress.
Then she asked for the shoes and then she tried different types of heels and then she asked for a pair of golden strappy stiletto sandals. She got the silver rhinestone sandals and then the Chinese lady came with a pair of golden strappy stiletto sandals and then my girlfriend asked me to try them on. Then she buckled them up.
Then I asked her why she was so obsessed with making me to wear them and then she told me that I look so tall and so sexy.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
DownLow said:
I am straight but have recently got into wearing women's underwear. I like the feel and they have so much more choices than mens, i have also had some onesie dresses in the past. I think if i had a partner who was more into it and liked to dress me up i would be more into it.
I started wearing lace panties last June. I now wear them daily to one degree or another. I also wear stockings 3 - 4 times/week. I would agree they simply feel so nice to have on. I do have a nice pair of ruffled panties I enjoy wearing and would like to get ruffled rhumbas to wear over my diapers.

Reactions: DownLow and BobbiSueEllen
Peesalot said:
I started wearing lace panties last June. I now wear them daily to one degree or another. I also wear stockings 3 - 4 times/week. I would agree they simply feel so nice to have on. I do have a nice pair of ruffled panties I enjoy wearing and would like to get ruffled rhumbas to wear over my diapers.
I like the look of ruffled panties but dont own any yet;)

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back