Str8up Pink and Blue

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pink and blue from tykables are available. I ordered pink and blue both in medium and large. I'm so excited!!!!

Reactions: N00dle
ordered blue :)

had just bought a case of the whites and a week later these drop... will have a mix of all 3 next time...

I bought the blue ones. I was trying to wait for puppers & galactic to come back into stock in Large, but from what I read it’s gonna be a while yet So we will try these for now.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to us!!
I bought both pink and blue, 40 each.
I'm still off next week and I'm hoping the arrive while I'm home. Looking forward to pairing them with pink and blue snappies.

Love the NRU Str8-Up in pink.

Reactions: SissyDinNappies
Anyone know if the sizing is on par with other abdl diapers, or does it run big or small?

Alastair said:
Anyone know if the sizing is on par with other abdl diapers, or does it run big or small?
Alistair: the NRU Str8-Up is very much like the North Shore MegaMax pink, though I found the Str8-Up slightly more comfortable.

I still have 16 Str8up pinks from the case I ordered. I've been spoiling myself with Little Rascals and Tykables Unicorns lately, but I still have over a full pack of Str8ups waiting for my bum.

Back