Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Well I seen alot of post on here about what if your parents caught you in diapers in stuff. Well I wet the bed alot and when I was 16 my Grandmom got mad at me for wetting the bed everyday. She said that she saw a sale on adult diapers in the ad and said if I wet the bed again I was wearing them. Well I wet the bed I thought she was not serious she took me to target with her got me depends and boosters. Has anyone else got a story similar to mine? And she always said things like I would never date a guy that wore diapers that really hurt my feelings back then I could not help my bed wetting.

ST50

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I was made to wear nappies again from being about 15 because I still regularly wet the bed. I wore them every night until I was finally reliably dry at night in my early 20's. Some of my relatives used to talk about my bedwetting as if I weren't there that was a bit embarrassing. Apart from that I didn't really care. I used to think to my self "I wet the bed so what"

RJDodger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I wet the bed in kindergarten, and my mom threatened to put me in Goodnites. She never did, though.

handsomestallion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In the fall of 2013, I was 18 years old and I accidentally wet my bed while half-asleep in the middle of the night, and my mom found out and asked me if I needed diapers, because she didn't know about my fetish just yet, and I told her that I didn't because it was a one-off incident (which it was). The only reason I said that, though, is because I didn't want my mom to have to buy diapers for her 18-year-old son, and because I really didn't need them. I definitely wanted them, of course.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
In the fall of 2013, I was 18 years old and I accidentally wet my bed while half-asleep in the middle of the night, and my mom found out and asked me if I needed diapers, because she didn't know about my fetish just yet, and I told her that I didn't because it was a one-off incident (which it was). The only reason I said that, though, is because I didn't want my mom to have to buy diapers for her 18-year-old son, and because I really didn't need them. I definitely wanted them, of course.

You must have been real embarrassed!

Status
Not open for further replies.