Story Suggestion

Which story interests you for me to make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
While I wind down to the finishing point of "Boeing Disaster" I thought of the ABDL people up here and came up with two ABDL content stories but I don't know which one to go for, so I decided to turn to you guys and I want your opinions and votes if you ask me. Don't care if it's positive or negative because it's my story and I don't feel like alternating it.

(Advice to some: My stories will remain clean so no messing is involved, only urine wise stories)

Plastic Witch: (This story is featured in a fictional reality place)

This features four of my friends who get off a plane ride from LaGuardia Airport in New York and we are forced to run into this strange individual who is upset because he was abused his entire life by his family, we decide to bring him with us and before the end of the day, we are strangely locked inside a mansion and stripped to nothing but our shorts and T-shirt. He is a millionaire enthusiast with a deep desire for babyish role plays all because he didn't get the childhood we wanted and they are stuck under his demands unless they can find a way to escape, but that is going to be difficult since their move is monitored and are watched over by his henchmen (Caretakers) who are well packed with powder and padding waiting for his word. They are forced to live a babyish life unless they can find a way to call the police.

The Disturbing Baby-sitter: (This story is featured in a fictional cartoonish place)

Basically, this is more of a babyfur story but features (us) adults drank suspicious mountain dew handed off to me and three other friends by a strange man in blue and before we know it, me and 3 of my friends are in a playpen, all babied up, and are the ages of 2 and a half with a bunch of other small children. The man responsible is a female baby-sitter that recently lost her job and does this stuff for her free time. The problem to get to her is that we can only toddle, speak small sentences, and we get tired very easily. Rumors spark that if we confront the baby-sitter, then we all can go back to normal, but this will be the hardest challenge we will be facing...ever!

Last edited by a moderator:

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
You seem to have a little bit of a dark side to you. ;)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I went with the disturbed baby sitter. I love disturbed people stories, I guess because anything is possible. When I wrote "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski", it was in part about his wife who kept pushing the envelope, using hypnosis tapes to turn her husband into a baby, just to get even. It's fun to develop people's breaking points, something Stephen King is very good at.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
You seem to have a little bit of a dark side to you. ;)

Heh, not really. My mind goes alllllll over the place half the time.

- - - Updated - - -

I went with the disturbed baby sitter. I love disturbed people stories, I guess because anything is possible. When I wrote "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski", it was in part about his wife who kept pushing the envelope, using hypnosis tapes to turn her husband into a baby, just to get even. It's fun to develop people's breaking points, something Stephen King is very good at.

Haha, that's funny! The disturbed baby-sitter happened to me in a dream and that's where most of my stories come from because I remembers dreams very frantically and detailed so I know which event happens.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do A story that you can get the reader involved in and you feel comfortable telling.

In short, "to thy own self be true!"

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I say plastic witch seems like you could go more interesting places with that one the other seems a tad one note.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Thanks for the opinions everyone.

Now, for disturbing babysitter...I need 3 friends to fill that role :p

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I thought of three friends for this.

Meowstic, KuroCat, and Torch.

I think I will start that after I finish Boeing Disaster, thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.