Story Board Suggestion

Should we make the Finished Stories a sub forum of the other story board?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I don't care

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Just a random suggestion I thought about. I think we should make the Finished Stories section a sub-forum of the Stories in Progress section. Wouldn't that make things look less cluttered? Since they are related, anyways?

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I agree, maybe you should add a poll?

F

FullMetal

I tend to agree with this, I just hope that people will notice the sub forum because I myself barely glance at the sub forums (only if I have to, I will.) I agree, we have to end the clutter and while we are on this topic,

Can we move the Adult section to where it used to be. It seemed really official to have the Admin Forum at the end, and it is more noticeable and, in my opinion, approachable there.

Anywho, I think its a good idea.

I agree, maybe you should add a poll?
And yes, do that.

FullMetal

Last edited by a moderator:

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I added a poll!

I agree with you as well, about the administrative stuff being at the end, and not the adult forum.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I voted "I don't care" because I don't read the stories either way.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
don't care with the exception of a few stories i don't really read the stories here.

I also agree the mature topics should be moved back to where it used to be.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
I think there should be one "Stories" forum with the "Finished Stories" and "Stories In Progress" as subforums. Then close the "Stories" forum so that posts/threads can only be made in one of the subforums.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think there should be one "Stories" forum with the "Finished Stories" and "Stories In Progress" as subforums. Then close the "Stories" forum so that posts/threads can only be made in one of the subforums.
Well I think that gets a little too complicated. I do think, though, that it should just be called "Stories." The stories in progress should be the main category. Only saying that because, those are generally the ones who have the most posts, are updated, get feedback ect... Then, once your story is finished, move it (Or repost, actually) in the finished stories sub-forum, so people can read the whole thing without going through 10 pages and a million comments between the chapters.

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Isn't that how things used to be? It was like there were two sub-forums, "Stories in Progress" and "Finished Stories", and you could only post in one of them (which is pretty much what mm3 just said).

I agree with that idea, although it doesn't matter a whole lot, as long as the two seperate forums "Finished" and "In Progress" stay seperate, I'll be happy.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I voted yes just because I think it would create more organization and compact things better. After all it is very much similar forum.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
I voted no.
We've tried having one forum as a sub-forum of the other, and when we do, people complain and wonder why "Stories In Progress" includes all "Finished Stories". Plus the stories section is a section I really want to encourage, and I feel giving it double exposure in this way helps.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I too voted No as I agree with Moo and I think that it indeed will cause arguments at a later time and I hate those constructions with closed top level forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.