Stormy weather approaches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Ahh, now comes the weather that wonderous springtime May brings us... 4 STRAIGHT days of heavy rain and thunderstorms.

I for one, LOVE this weather. Call me dark, emo, whatever, I don't care. A dark, rainy, dreary day is the best kind of day there is. (Great day to be lazy :rolleyes:)

I just find this weather relaxing, calming, and mystifying. My mom tells me that when I was little I would sit right in front of the windowsil and watch the lightning while my cousins would hide in fear :cool:. I was even that cool back then :biggrin:! But, it's probably got something to do with mah ADHD or whatever.

Who else loves days like the ones (4) to follow for the North east?!

(I'm in New York City, by the way.)

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Well, here's our weather:

In other words: Not a cloud in the sky - hasn't been for almost a week. Bearably warm, sunny...perfect! I love it!

Peachy

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Lukie, What % humidity and temperatures are normal for you?

Florida forecast: hot, humid, and chance of rain in the afternoon.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
North Carolina forecast. Warm... humid... chance of an afternoon thunderstorm... all summer long.

We're not really that much different than Florida. Maybe 10 degrees cooler... that's it.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
It's been lovely here this week. :)

This is the first time this year where I haven't worn a jacket to college, because it was so warm.
And I always wear a jacket... I need the pockets.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I went to sleep last night at like 4AM with it raining. Woke up almost 10 hours later with it STILL raining. The forecast for my area says it'll be raining for a while!

Personally... I don't mind. I like rainy weather - but not for TOO long. Calms down the soul :D

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I'm with ya mm3, I'm also in the north-east here, and it's been raining all day. Here's the weekly forecast:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I'm not too fond of long, rainy periods either, since they don't do much to help my mold allergy. However, after seeing what happened to those poor people in Myanmar, I don't think I'll ever complain about weather around our area again.:(

~Pramrider

boogalah

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Dammit, I live in a basement. Last time it rained that long I had to use buckets and a shop vacuum to get my room dry again. This is gonna suck.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Rainy and dreary here, which kept me from running some errands. Oh well. Will do the errands Friday before work.

WildThing121675

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Rained all day today... hard! no real thunderstorms though, just really, really, really heavy downpours. Got 2 1/2"!

Gonna be the same deal tomorrow and half of sunday. Woot

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
we get just about all the weather before the east coast does, so we're in day 3 of rain now. Indy 500 around the corner and rain is forcasted for Sunday, so bad news here. Not a big fan of ugly, rainy days plus gas is killing me here (4.05 for premium here:badday:) so ill just stay inside for the time being.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Point: Hey, internet, what does the scouter say about the weather's TEMPERATURE LEVEL?

Intranet: It's over ONE HUNDRED!!!

Point: What? One Hundred?...

...That's not bad. It's gotten up to 113 before! It got up to 90 today. Just how I like it!

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Point: Hey, internet, what does the scouter say about the weather's TEMPERATURE LEVEL?

Intranet: It's over ONE HUNDRED!!!

Point: What? One Hundred?...

...That's not bad. It's gotten up to 113 before! It got up to 90 today. Just how I like it!
lol Arizona....90 is just a typical day for you guys! My aunt lives in Arizona and whenever it gets around the 60s, she has to whip out a sweater while im in a t-shirt and shorts:smile1:

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
lol Arizona....90 is just a typical day for you guys! My aunt lives in Arizona and whenever it gets around the 60s, she has to whip out a sweater while im in a t-shirt and shorts:smile1:
It's so true! :D

D

daria7483

I traveled north this weekend to Pennsylvania (anyone miss me? :p) and naturally it rained the whole damn way up and most of the way back. I swear it was more rain than I've seen since I moved away from Virginia Beach seven years ago.

Here in Central VA it's kind of chilly and cloudy now, but we might as well enjoy it while it lasts before the 4 straight months of 100-degree heat indexes and humidity and thunderstorms set in. We had tornado warnings last week. I love thunderstorms but not humidity. I feel like I'm suffocating when I'm outside.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
:O! Dudes! the weather today is outrageous. They let out all the schools because of flooding at around 12PM. Then I had to go to my friends house so that we can get everything out of his basement and get the pumps set up.

Half my town is underwater =O!! You can drive a jetski down my block!

Koolneessss 8)

It rained last night... not so much today. Just the combination of the storm last night and high tide. Since we're right on the ocean... flooding was more than expected. And we got a lot of it too.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
mine is flooded too. There were also really heavy winds today. (scary!)

I live right in the crack where long island meets NY

Status
Not open for further replies.