Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Does anyone know of any good ABDL stories where someone is slowly hypnotized in becoming an AB? Or just any ABDL story involving hypnosis?

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Usually these will involve the use of subconscious conditioning through such means as audio tapes played while asleep. Newer versions might include hypnotic DVDs. While neither is altogether realistic, no one ever claimed the diaper story genre to be a sub-genre of realism. I cannot point you to a story her using these techniques. We do need to start encouraging authors to use tags (as was mentioned in a different thread). However, I'm sure that you can find them if you search.

MisterD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
{Edited by kerry: URL deleted}

One of my favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does anyone know of any good ABDL stories where someone is slowly hypnotized in becoming an AB? Or just any ABDL story involving hypnosis?

I wrote a pretty good one for this site called, "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski". I think all you have to do is type the title into the search bar on the story forum and it will come up. It's about an absolute hypnosis CD/tape war between a husband and his wife.

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
{Edited by kerry: URL deleted}

One of my favorites.

Sadly, it is against the rules to post links to outside forums and blogs. It is not, however, against the rules to mention that the story in question was "Hypnosis...Right​" by Long Rifle. ;-)