Store

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I am looking for a list of “ physical “ stores that sell m4 quality or above... it can be any place any state . Ab dips are a plus.

Day night care À Varennes Québec Canada

Tykables seems to have that covered for you.

--Goss

Thank you very helpful, Goss

I seem to remember a store in ny selling dry 24/7 but cannot recall

Le nom ses :Daynight care À Varennes , Québec Canada

There is north shore medical in Albany ny. They sell all different diapers and lots of other abdl things

Reactions: Raylynn and TheWolfEmperor
Sorry correction north east mobility in Albany New York

Reactions: TheWolfEmperor
In Canada I recommend Healthwick or Age Comfort as good incontinence stores that sell them and on the ABDL side I also recommend daynitecare, they are fantastic people.
In the USA I'm not sure sorry

My inner baby in Noblesville Indian. Great selection and service

Diaper Depot, Atlanta Georgia (actually Stone Mountain I believe). Great store for ABDL or adult products. Helen is very cool. You can even fly into Atlanta, have a 6 hour layover and take the subway train right from the airport to the farthest east station and then walk the 2.5 miles (if it is a nice day) to the store and get some product and return to get your next flight. You can rent a car also at the airport and drive this in much less time and see some sights! I did this once before and bought a sample pack of M4s and Rearz rebels. I had a small empty duffel to put them in and then when going though airport security again it went right through the x-ray as is with no concerns.

2nd the Diaper Depot in ATL. They are amazing.

Reactions: Mommysdiaperboy
Atlanta has a diaper depot... it is an awesome store but they are expensive... order online but if you have a chance to stop in the store do so..

Back