Store Brand size 7 Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

happiesxxl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It would be nice to see a list of store brand size 7 baby diapers. Could you check your local supermarkets and see if they have a size 7 in their store brand diapers? Lets see how complete we can make this list.

EagleScout

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
The Walmart by me has Pampers Swaddlers Size 7 and there brand size 7, but only in a case. NOT packs.

Stormtrooper

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Yeah, I just noticed an employee stocking generic size 7 diapers at a nearby Walmart last night. From what I saw, they too are only available in cases.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Walmart has the Size 7 in their "Parent's Choice." Only size is the 52 count case for $11.10.

D

Deleted member 41919

Walmart has the Size 7 in their "Parent's Choice." Only size is the 52 count case for $11.10.

I have yet to see those in the stores; but they are listed on the WalMart website with a "Site to Store" delivery option.

I think Dollar General has a Size 7 and I think Family Dollar just released a size 7 in their "Kidgets" diaper line.

Overall it varies from market to store; some areas have them others don't depends on demand for that size. Personally I think all stores should have the size 7 if they are going to carry the size 6. I also believe it's only a matter of time before Huggies and Luvs start making a size 7 to follow suit with Pampers and others that are making size 7's.

rennecfox

I'm done...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I guess the generic maker company has gotten around to supporting a size 7 then.

happiesxxl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know that the dollar generals in my area do not carry a size 7 in their store diapers. I do not think that Family dollar does either. could someone post an image of the family dollar kidgets size 7 diapers? Perhaps I could purchase a pack from someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.