store brand goodnites in canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampercal

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have heard of a few drugstores carrying their own version of goodnites in the states. Are there any that do in Canada?

WildRoseBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Superstore has them. They are the only one I has seen. They are all white, have the same ruffly side that most adult pull ups have and stretch pretty well.

twtw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
The Superstore (Teddy's choice) ones are okay, I bought them because I thought they had prints, but that was just the way the package was designed. They have tear off sides, by which I mean they are obviously designed to be torn off. Nothing special.

pampercal

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'll have to try them out. How absorbent were they? Better then goodnites or the same??

horza

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i usally buy my pull-ups from SaveOn foods. Sleep Pants XL.no designs and better absorb

twtw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I'll have to try them out. How absorbent were they? Better then goodnites or the same??

Decent, but not as good as goodnites (I have no experience with the 2010 goodnites briefs, only boxers and 2009 briefs). They have no indication as to which side is front or back but seem to have equal amounts of padding on both sides

WildRoseBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
They have no indication as to which side is front or back but seem to have equal amounts of padding on both sides

A bit of blue on the waist band on the back side like most adult pull ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.