Stop Me if You've Heard This One Before...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Ah, we're back!

I was coming up on my anniversary with the old forums before they burned down, fell over, and sank into the swamp (January 27, according to my e-mail archives) but a totally new start is a more impressive milestone and everything and everyone is new again. I hope this will continue to be the great, sensible, supportive community suckered me into joining in the first place. On to greater things!

A little about me. I've had this weird interest in diapers since before a lot of you were born. It's not a result of abuse or bad parenting that I can identify or any significant abnormal stress; it just seems to be one of those things that happens. I'm more of a DL than AB and I have little interest in regression. Despite having ready access to diapers and living alone, I don't generally use them all that much. Probably the most important thing about my interest in diapers is that it's not the most important thing about me. I expect it will always be a part of me, but it's not the biggest part, and I have many other interests and things that bring me joy in life.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
What he said applies to me too (except for January 27.) Plus I have a marginally obsessive affinity for raccoons which is even more inexplicable than the dl thing. Oh - and I have a like for huggling foxes which is totally explicable and natural. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.