Stock up on adult diapers article?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of cool article! What many of us have been saying for years it’s just plain convenient to wear diapers!

Reactions: legojoker88 and chamberpot
That's really neat actually!

These days I don't go out long enough to need to use a public bathroom any more, but it's cool to keep in mind.

Interesting idea. Wouldn't it be interesting if non AB/DL people started doing this and then a percentage of them realized how much they enjoyed wearing diapers. Our numbers would be growing...haha.

• Haha
Reactions: CutieProtector, TigerDL, legojoker88 and 2 others
This would be very cool if it helps diapers become more socially acceptable :)

• Love
Reactions: legojoker88
I just got this article in my feed! I was like woooohoio time to rock the nappy over my pants line!

'...but I think we can all agree that it coming to fruition would hardly be the most bonkers to happen this year.'

Reactions: TigerDL and legojoker88
I made this sort of comment to my wife the other day ,,, posted on thread "Opportunity to wear diapers"

Reactions: nonoono
I said a while ago - more people may start wearing that would not otherwise due to COVID, a lot thought that was some sort of dream (got me why, I don't care either way, and I am 24/7 life-long anyway, much past like the 7th - 8th grade, if anyone noticed - they didn't say anything, or treat me any differently so...) - and now it may become advisable in so situations due to COVID?! - Should I be the one laughing while saying "What did I tell you?"?
Well maybe not quite yet - but I still see a good chance. Such a thing is not unheard of - I forget where, but have heard of somewhere it is common for most to have diapers on, even if they do not have medical issues just because it's densely populated, few public restrooms - and the ones that are there - it's a LONG wait for, add to that, IF you make it in there, they are so filthy you really don't want to use them. That is unless all you really wanted it for is to wash your hands and fix your hair - even then - do it quickly - because it literally stinks badly! (And that was WELL before COVID!)

That popped up in my news feed as well. The biggest issue I have with the article is imagining somebody get desperate enough to actually use the diaper and then find out the hard way that the drugstore brand stuff that the article recommends isn't up to handling a full bladder.

Reactions: TigerDL, legojoker88, Fiammaverde and 1 other person
irnub said:
That popped up in my news feed as well. The biggest issue I have with the article is imagining somebody get desperate enough to actually use the diaper and then find out the hard way that the drugstore brand stuff that the article recommends isn't up to handling a full bladder.
lol there would definitely be a learning curve for new diaper users

Reactions: legojoker88
irnub said:
Well, if that catches on - people will learn quickly I'm sure of it and then, either start getting them from medical supply places or put pressure on to make the drug store ones better - although actually CVS bran is not that bad now - they are not great - but not that bad. But yes the ones mentioned in the articular are garbage.

nwm said:
Well, if that catches on - people will learn quickly I'm sure of it and then, either start getting them from medical supply places or put pressure on to make the drug store ones better
I suspect they'll take a different lesson from it, mainly that wearing diapers was a terrible idea and they're not going to try it again.

irnub said:
I suspect they'll take a different lesson from it, mainly that wearing diapers was a terrible idea and they're not going to try it again.
Somehow I doubt that. From what I can tell, a lot don't really care - but are aware there are good ones out there.
Just the other day I was talking to a neighbor that yes had known about that medical issue with me, also that I am getting Medicare and Medicaid because of that and other disabilities I have. I use to have diapers delivered all the time - she just had noticed I haven't in a while. So I got stuck explaining I use mostly cloth now because Medicaid only wants to pay for junk anymore. That surprised her - point plank said she would think a government program would only want high quality stuff (whatever it was). Then was even more shocked that I had to pay the full price of the cloth ones myself.
And that is not the first time I have had your average person (Not AB/DL, or IC) say thing that made it clear they knew there were high-quality ones available.

nwm said:
Somehow I doubt that.
How so? I'm envisioning somebody who isn't IC or ABDL and generally thinks diapers are a weird idea, but decides to give it a shot because of a quirky article. If they end up with wet pants in public for the trouble, they're probably not going to be anxious to try that experience again.

nwm said:
And that is not the first time I have had your average person (Not AB/DL, or IC) say thing that made it clear they knew there were high-quality ones available.
To be fair, you saying they only give you junk kind of implies that there's higher quality. I doubt she'd know of any high quality diapers off the top of her head, or even how to start looking. If you google "high quality adult diapers" you get results like this: https://www.llmedico.com/blog/best-overnight-adult-diapers/ I also see ads for egosan, medline, and prevail. Nobody is going to know how to pick through that mess unless they're actually invested in finding a diaper that works (either for necessity or for their own entertainment).

Well, it is fact that public restrooms aren't available anymore, as I travel to and fro across Boise and notice the cardboard signs everywhere: NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS! Wow...who'd-a thunk it? But there it is...

The other part is that a guy can just go behind a tree/wall/truck/barn/horse/bull/whathaveyous, whip it out and drain, whereas gals aren't that lucky. So the option of wearing & using diapers is certainly a plausible one.

So, diaper up! I sure do! 🤭

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: legojoker88 and Lightstreak2553
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back