• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Sticks Says hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sticks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi All,

My name is sticks, I am a DL/Daddy from Australia. I have been wearing for a few years now and would love to meet/talk to other AB/DL's

Have fun, be wet.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome to the site!

Have any hobbies/interests? It's so we can get to know you a little better. :)

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Welcome to ADISC, sticks.

(Just a tip, people don't like it here when people ask who is wet, or generally anything related to that. ;))

(Also, this site isn't really for meeting other AB/DL's. It happens sometimes, but that's not this site's purpose.)

Anyways, don't be afraid to tell us a little more, and enjoy the site.

--The Silent Assassin--

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Yes, welcome. So you are a daddy, and pretty experienced in the ab/dl world :) Just out of curiosity, what kinds of things did you see and like here that got you to join up? We are always interested in the things that spark peoples' interest.

Last edited:

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Welcome... your a dad? I wonder how the kids take you being a DL.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the community and I hope you find some interesting people to talk to, whether on the board, in the IRC chat or using other avenues (some of us advertise our IM availability too).

"be wet" is a sort of salutation that I've used in the past too, but usually not on the forums. It's better used in small groups rather than this public. Anyway, pull the chair up to your keyboard and get down to the fun things...

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Welcome to the site! I hope you like it here.

D

Deleted member 221

welcome sticks, we hope you enjoy your stay here, could you tell us a bit more about you so we can interact with you better as a community

Status
Not open for further replies.