Stickies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Should we have a few more immensely popular, active discussion threads be stickied? (I mean a very select few, to avoid overdoing it.) There aren't very many stickies here, and I think if a few were to be stickied this may prevent re-making old topics. This is not necessarily bad, but if a topic that is very popular and has potential to be meaningful forever here (as in, not dated), it may deserve to be stickied. Discuss.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
If a topic is very popular it'll stay at the top by itself, stickies are good for posts that have to be kept but don't necessarily have that many posts added to it per given time.

Most of the things that we used to do with stickies are now in the wiki. Which is a good improvement

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I think having too many stickies is a bad thing...
I've stickied a couple of threads in TB forum, mainly because they were popular and tend to get re-made anyway, or in the case of the "in popular culture" thread: to bring lots of little threads together.

With the wiki, I think the need for sticky threads is reduced quite a bit, especially for diaper related stickies or how-to type stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.