Stickies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Can we sticky more threads please, Like Flood vs Slow, what way you point, where to buy diapers, and others like this. Because Darkfinns thread is a few pages pack, with a few stickies we wouldn't have as many new newb threads!

F

FullMetal

I see what you are saying...but the threads that you just suggested (other than where to buy diapers) are bad examples. I also feel that newbs will disregard stickies anyway...but I am a bit of a pessimist.

FullMetal

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
The thing is that things that we now have a wiki which contains the material that otherwise would have become a stiky, which is really good but people need to be showed to it. Maybe that'd be a good announcement to put up in the TeenBaby talk and the Diaper talk section.

Role
Private
The thing is that things that we now have a wiki which contains the material that otherwise would have become a stiky, which is really good but people need to be showed to it. Maybe that'd be a good announcement to put up in the TeenBaby talk and the Diaper talk section.
The problem with the Wiki is that now it seems like the whole thing was just a novelty. Great contributions at the start, but the rate at which pages are being made or edited is incredibly low now. Directing people off to the Wiki is fine for what we already have, but the supply of information is nowhere near meeting the demand.

I understand that people have a lot on their plate and contributing to a Wiki is a significant ask. However, there is no point in directing someone off to it if there isn't any appropriate/substantial information there. If it were me, I'd still ask on the forums only because I couldn't find what I wanted elsewhere!

Whilst I'm personally neither for nor against incentives, I do think they should be considered to get more people involved.

Role
Diaper Lover
Sure, my second listing is a bit vulgar, but its pretty awesome too. The wiki Is good, but honestly, I don't look at it very much anymore because nothing new is ever posted on there, thats why I would prefer stickies, Problem with the Stickies is that they are separated from the other threads.

Role
Private
Sure, my second listing is a bit vulgar, but its pretty awesome too. The wiki Is good, but honestly, I don't look at it very much anymore because nothing new is ever posted on there, thats why I would prefer stickies
Exactly my point. There's no point in having a wiki if no one is going to view it. And no one is going to view it if nothing is contributed to it.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
So... when people ask questions... post more links to the wiki articles?
Or... even better, start writing your own wiki article? The instructions are up there...

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If I find anything to add I would. I know I told my parents about myself a few years back but I don't think thats a good idea, not like it helped my cause much other then I don't hide anything from them now and I got two free cases of attends out of it. Also everyones parents wouldn't respond in the same way even if every TB/DL etc read from the same script.

Also I was on the verge of mental breakdowns when I did. It wasn't really well thought out.

Role
Diaper Lover
I've been trying to write one, how do I create a new page again? I'll go look and try again.

Telling is bad, mmkay.

Role
Private
So... when people ask questions... post more links to the wiki articles?
Or... even better, start writing your own wiki article? The instructions are up there...
Heh... yes... that's all we can really do right now. Saying it is one thing, actually getting people to do it is another.

Status
Not open for further replies.