Stepping Down as Moderator

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hoganbunny - you were the first mod when I first joined to shoot a warning shot over my bow about noting a particular website I was referencing. ha Yes, your responsibility on this site was never always enjoyable but thanks for doing it!

spddan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
You've been a real great friend for many years. Still seems like not that long ago I was going over your application to join the staff and telling everyone we needed to have you on board. Hah!

You managed to do this job for far longer than I did, and I have to salute you for that. I'm happy to still count you amongst my best friends and wish you the absolute best in the years to come. *Big huggles from your little sis*

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Thank you for all the work you have put into this site and keeping us all safe.

quarktheory

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
That’s going to be difficult to fill those shoes, hope all is well and thank you.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I know I'm late to post, but I was surprised when I got the email announcement. Thank you for all of your work over the years!

TheMatrixIsComing

Don't forget the turkeys! They deserve love too!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hey, I'm new here, but I still will wish you a good time outside of the site, and a good life! I hope you come to enjoy stepping down and being able to do other things in life!

camille

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
I'm only a new member but I'm grateful for all the work you have put in nevertheless.

Thank you!

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
HoganBunny, I'm a little late to the appreciation party, but I want to reach out and tell you thank you for being here and helping in the capacity as moderator on the site. It is folks like you that really make ADISC a better community.

I echo what others have said, in that I hope that you stay active here also.

I have been here quite a while myself, and as such have seen a number of changes on ADISC. I've seen a lot of people come and go, and it is nice to see the people who stay and remain a voice of support to each of us.

Thanks again for all of your work and dedication to our community.

Wondercrinkee

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
  4. Private
Well, this is a tough post to write. After over 9 years as a moderator here, I feel the time has come to move on. I've been considering stepping down for a while, and 2020 has kinda driven home that I simply don't have the same energy and patience to handle moderation these days, especially in mature topics. I've enjoyed working with all of you, and I hope to see ya'll at cons once it's safe again. (Who knows, maybe Moo will admit to his inner furry and come out to a furry con.)

~ Bunny
Forgive me, but what's a furry? I also want to say I never knew about all of you, although I lived secretly as a lot of people had. I have felt most PAINFULLY isolated in my life as a DL. I have stories, so so many stories. I wish I could share them. Off the point: thank you for being you! And all your hard work soulfully and humanely. (I don't want to use an exclamation point because it takes away from how I feel...so a period is what I chose because an exclamation I feel takes away from it in some way.) Take care of yourself, and bless you.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Well, this is a tough post to write. After over 9 years as a moderator here, I feel the time has come to move on. I've been considering stepping down for a while, and 2020 has kinda driven home that I simply don't have the same energy and patience to handle moderation these days, especially in mature topics. I've enjoyed working with all of you, and I hope to see ya'll at cons once it's safe again. (Who knows, maybe Moo will admit to his inner furry and come out to a furry con.)

~ Bunny
Moderation is a thankless job: Thank You.