Stepping Down as Moderator

HoganBunny

Legendary Bun
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Well, this is a tough post to write. After over 9 years as a moderator here, I feel the time has come to move on. I've been considering stepping down for a while, and 2020 has kinda driven home that I simply don't have the same energy and patience to handle moderation these days, especially in mature topics. I've enjoyed working with all of you, and I hope to see ya'll at cons once it's safe again. (Who knows, maybe Moo will admit to his inner furry and come out to a furry con.)

~ Bunny

Last edited:

Near

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Babyfur
Well, this is a tough post to write. After over 9 years as a moderator here, I feel the time has come to move on. I've been considering stepping down for a while, and 2020 has kinda driven home that I simply don't have the same energy and patience to handle moderation these days, especially in mature topics. I've enjoyed working with all of you, and I hope to see ya'll at cons once it's safe again. (Who knows, maybe Moo will admin his inner furry and come out to a furry con.)

~ Bunny
It was an honor being on staff with you. Brings me back to the old days where we would often report issues back to back :p

I'll see you around, bunbun.

Missy1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
You will be deeply Missed Bunny but i also respect youre desition as we all come to end someday in this online forums be it as member or Moderator. I thank you for the time you have put in here and i which you a happy life wherever youre destined.

Last edited:

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I don’t think we have crossed paths here, probably because Im a good member and never needed moderating 😁, but anyone who has put as much time into helping others and building/maintaining ADISC as you have deserves a big thanks!

Best of luck with your future endeavours!

Lightstreak2553

Insanity is the spice of life.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thank you for all you've done, HoganBunny. I'm still pretty new here compared to most of our members, but its an inspiration to see the impact of those like you who have such a passion for place in making it such a wonderful community. Enjoy your retirement, you've surely earned it.

DylanLewis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
HoganBunny

I didn't interact with you directly, but thank you for your contribution to making ADISC such a wonderful, safe and therapeutic resource for us ABDLs. Most of us would otherwise be isolated and alone, feeling like an outlier. You and your fellow moderators have contributed to the positive well being and mental health of many, many people. You can be very proud of your selfless service to others. I wish you all the best in all your future endeavors.

Regards. Dylan.

db80

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
HoganBunny,
Thank you so much for your many years of commitment to making this a better and safer place for everyone.

TheWolfEmperor

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Well, this is a tough post to write. After over 9 years as a moderator here, I feel the time has come to move on. I've been considering stepping down for a while, and 2020 has kinda driven home that I simply don't have the same energy and patience to handle moderation these days, especially in mature topics. I've enjoyed working with all of you, and I hope to see ya'll at cons once it's safe again. (Who knows, maybe Moo will admit to his inner furry and come out to a furry con.)

~ Bunny
I wish the "hug" emoji was available. I hope you know that you will be missed.

Chimera

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Thanks for all your 9 years of moderation! I get the stress of moderation, especially in mature topics, I used to help moderate a private game server and their forums for a couple years before they shutdown. Let's just say I met some very "interesting" people in that time. All the best to you. 🍻

AnalogRTO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
HoganBunny, thank you for your time and effort on this site. Mature Topics is a difficult place, especially with the way 2020 has turned out (a real sh*t-show being held in a dumpster fire all on a train wreck). Politics this year has been an especially hot topic, and the rhetoric encouraged by some candidates has emboldened some to discard decency which I am certain has made your life much more stressful overseeing Mature Topics.

I humbly thank you for all you have done.

CutePrincess

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
HoganBunny, thank you for your time and effort on this site. Mature Topics is a difficult place, especially with the way 2020 has turned out (a real sh*t-show being held in a dumpster fire all on a train wreck). Politics this year has been an especially hot topic, and the rhetoric encouraged by some candidates has emboldened some to discard decency which I am certain has made your life much more stressful overseeing Mature Topics.

I humbly thank you for all you have done.
i agree, should get better now though