Step mom

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I didn’t sleep last night so I woke up late about 6pm so a message from my dad, my dad and my step mom got Covid, my dad is weak but is out of hospital, my step mother is dying and I’m a coma they say she’s not going to make it and I feel really low. With autism any change is difficult, anything can be triggering and the thought of death and dying and losing people it triggers me. My mum I lost her one moment she was sipping tea and the next she collapsed and died from heart disease and my step mum one moment she was awake and the next coming In and out of consciousness and they called ah ambulance and they stabilised her and at hospital put her in a comb and said she’s not likely to survive and I can’t think straight and I’m worried for my dad he is in his 70s and very far away I just feel really insecure right now and low

• Sad
Reactions: littlefun and BobbiSueEllen

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am so sorry you are in this position, stay strong (easy for me to say!), I am sending all my hopes and prayers to you and your family x

• Love
Reactions: geka, BobbiSueEllen and babyraggydolls

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
BiCouple1980 said:
I am so sorry you are in this position, stay strong (easy for me to say!), I am sending all my hopes and prayers to you and your family x
Thank you 🤗

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Prayers from me as well. I'm so very sorry this has happened. Perhaps you can travel and see your dad?

Reactions: Jorelaxed and BobbiSueEllen

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I would go see my father but he is 400 miles away and I’ve no transport and very little money, I’ve like £5 to my name

• Sad
Reactions: dogboy, Jorelaxed and BobbiSueEllen

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I'm very sorry to hear this, my hopes are with you too. Do remember if you need it, we are here for you.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, BobbiSueEllen and babyraggydolls

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Thank you, I spoke to my dad and my step mom made it through the night but is still in critical condition. I’m not very well today but it’s not Covid I just run down so I’m cuddled up with cats in bed and keeping warm

Reactions: Jorelaxed, GatoChihuahua, Belarin and 1 other person