Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Somewhere in between medium and well done. I like it juicy, but not bleeding. :p

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm going to go with medium because we don't normally eat out. I don't really know or care, steak is steaky steak.

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I myself like my steak rare or medium rare. Well done tastes like shoe leather, and medium well isn't much better. I like a pink center with a lot of juice. I want a nice juicy steak, anything else is like bleh. After I have eaten the steak, I will gnaw on the bone that the steak came from (if it came with a bone) like a dog. Don't get between me and my bone, or you'll be sorry! My brother well knows this fact.

B

Butterfly Mage

But... I'm a vegetarian. I like my steak, er, uh... hee hee

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I like it on the rare side of medium rare, cooked just enough that the center stays red but warms up a bit and makes the steak nice and juicy. If its too well done, it just doesn't taste all that good to me

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I like it on the rare side of medium rare, cooked just enough that the center stays red but warms up a bit and makes the steak nice and juicy. If its too well done, it just doesn't taste all that good to me
^^ What he said. That sounds like the perfect steak IMO. There should be a 'medium rare' option.

The funny part is, my dad isn't a big fan of red meat (he likes chicken, hot dogs, hamburgers, etc), my mom used to be a vegetarian (she now eats fish and chicken for health reasons) and my sister is a vegetarian. I'm the only meat eater in the family. It's funny when we go out for dinner together and I'll order a big bloody steak :D

D

daria7483

Mmm, medium rare. I rarely eat steak. I don't trust myself to cook it so I only get it when I'm eating out, and then when I'm paying or when it's not too unreasonably priced. I always feel guilty getting it if it's super expensive and someone else is paying.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Close as I get to a steak is a burger at 5 Guys, BK, or MickyD's. We just don't care that much for red meat. We eat more chicken and turkey than anything else, even my favorites - crabmeat and shrimp.

Another reason I'm not a steak eater is the gag factor. I get the slightest piece of stringy or chewy fat in my mouth and it instantly triggers gagging. Can't stand the texture of fat.:eek: As long as it's ground up first, I'm OK with it.

So, as to how I like my steak? Ground up very well, please.:D

~Pramrider

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I get mine medium, but I prefer it to be closer to medium-rare than medium-well.

Role
Private
Most places here will recommend you have your steak done Medium-Rare, which is what I have. It still preserves much flavour to the steak, however it isn't oozing with blood and many chefs don't like cooking steak beyond this point.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
How can you live in Virginia and not know what Five Guys is D:
Yeah, I know for a fact they're around the Richmond area. We pass one on US360 heading South out of there on the way down to visit my wife's folks.

~Pramrider

Status
Not open for further replies.