Staying dry at night

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I haven't posted anything in a while, but I'm pleased to share with you some news.....it might not sound like a big deal to some, but for me it's a big achievement (so with that said) other than a couple of little accidents here and there I have been dry at night for over a month and I feel happier healthier and more confident in life because of it, I have been getting up at regular times throughout the night to pee, even if I don't need to.
Even though I still wear Diapers at night just in case and because I like them, it is nice to wake up Dry and happy especially as recently I went through a bad phase where I was frequently wetting and thought I was going to have to face my fears and see the doctor, but if I can keep up what I'm doing in regard to taking in less fluids at night and getting up at regular times throughout the night to pee I feel confident I can stay Dry. *Monkey*

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Private
I haven't posted anything in a while, but I'm pleased to share with you some news.....it might not sound like a big deal to some, but for me it's a big achievement (so with that said) other than a couple of little accidents here and there I have been dry at night for over a month and I feel happier healthier and more confident in life because of it, I have been getting up at regular times throughout the night to pee, even if I don't need to.
Even though I still wear Diapers at night just in case and because I like them, it is nice to wake up Dry and happy especially as recently I went through a bad phase where I was frequently wetting and thought I was going to have to face my fears and see the doctor, but if I can keep up what I'm doing in regard to taking in less fluids at night and getting up at regular times throughout the night to pee I feel confident I can stay Dry. *Monkey*

Back When I used to wet the bed that is what I did to help me stop.

P

PyjamaBaby

Well done Monkey. It's nice to hear somebody going this way for a change. Most people seem to want to go the other way.

I wear at night, but only by choice. I definitely wouldn't want to have to wear. So well done you for conquering this. Long may it last and keep enjoying the diapers. [emoji4]

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So, you were turning IC from wearing at night?

I have a history with bed wetting, but maybe wearing Diapers out of choice has contributed to the problem in some way, but I'm not sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Well done Monkey. It's nice to hear somebody going this way for a change. Most people seem to want to go the other way.

I wear at night, but only by choice. I definitely wouldn't want to have to wear. So well done you for conquering this. Long may it last and keep enjoying the diapers. [emoji4]

Thank you, as long as I keep up this routine I should stay high and Dry, I'm not completely 100% there yet, but doing well so far and I'm very happy. Once again thank you.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Congrats on staying dry, but more so on being happy. I know you've had a tough time and I've thought of you. I hope life keeps improving.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Good job staying high and Dry. Keep up the good work! :thumbup4:

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Congrats on staying dry, but more so on being happy. I know you've had a tough time and I've thought of you. I hope life keeps improving.

Thanks dogboy, yes things are much better now....I'm genuinely happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you BabyToddler, I meant to ask if anyone else has any tips or tricks then please do share.

Richardinboston

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
This is an excellent achievement. It's no small feat.
Take it from one who had nerve damage as a child and has been IC all my life.
Staying dry is only a fantasy for me but for you CONGRATS.

jsherwood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm not really incontinent but even if I tend to wet alot, I always get on a fresh nappy/diaper before I go to bed. My husband helps out.

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
This is an excellent achievement. It's no small feat.
Take it from one who had nerve damage as a child and has been IC all my life.
Staying dry is only a fantasy for me but for you CONGRATS.

Thank you so much that really does mean a lot to me, I'm trying not to be so hard on myself when accidents do occur which I find difficult, but I'm working on it.

Yay! Congratulations!
Thanks....*happy face*

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
.....I meant to ask if anyone else has any tips or tricks then please do share.
if you're not also doing the stop/start exercises, i can recommend them (that's what got me stopped). i'm a heavy sleeper and there was no way that i was getting up to pee (still don't).

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
if you're not also doing the stop/start exercises, i can recommend them (that's what got me stopped). i'm a heavy sleeper and there was no way that i was getting up to pee (still don't).

Stop peeing in mid flow and then start again right? I can do that whilst using the toilet, but becomes nearly impossible when Diapered as it becomes harder to control, it's like once I start to pee I can't stop when wearing.....strange right?

L

Lozza1979

Congratulations on keeping dry.I guess it must be a relief to achieve that after much time of bed wetting.You must be one of the few people on here who actually want to keep the bed dry.Nice to see you posting again also.

BlueGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
May I add my congrats to the long list here. Sounds like you are really coming along. Don't be bothered by the occasional accident. Old habits are hard to break, and they keep coming back. We are all happy for you.
Also I would not want to take the fluids reduction too far. Stay in balance enough to be healthy. Less at night, more in the daytime. My parents pushed the no fluids after 4 PM on me, and the result was urinary infections.

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
May I add my congrats to the long list here. Sounds like you are really coming along. Don't be bothered by the occasional accident. Old habits are hard to break, and they keep coming back. We are all happy for you.
Also I would not want to take the fluids reduction too far. Stay in balance enough to be healthy. Less at night, more in the daytime. My parents pushed the no fluids after 4 PM on me, and the result was urinary infections.

Thanks for the info I don't want a urinary infection for sure......I cut fluids about 6/7 pm and it seems to be helping. thanks again,*Monkey*

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations on keeping dry.I guess it must be a relief to achieve that after much time of bed wetting.You must be one of the few people on here who actually want to keep the bed dry.Nice to see you posting again also.

Thank you Lozza.

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Congrats! Staying dry at night is a wonderful thing, I've been dry now for just about 2 years :) May your bed continue to stay dry and cozy!

Status
Not open for further replies.