• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

stash fouund sh**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Private
OK so i came home and went to my stash in my room and i was gone :eek:
crap crap crap:wallbash: my mom came home and took me upsairs to my room told me to sit on my bed so i did (i throught i was getting the talk) i was leid down and diaperd my mom said i found your diapers you are going to use all of them i had 32 of them help me out pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee loseing my mind i asked can i just pee in them she said i had to do 2 also f***

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
That's a nice way of putting it.

And before the lock-

fajsdlktjwaptuqwitouerlkgn,xcvlkasdktj;wawerthasbgzxcbm,bsekajltkjxcbgwkjaeh[weiow[oyfuiyawiulhq;iluJakHFDSKJLBVZXCIUOAGHYSIUGRHAWKLJGRHAWKJLFHSDKAKJSFHAKLSJFHALKSFHALKSFHALSDFHA;DSMVZXCBVM,ZXCBVZ,MXCBVVVVVQPWEURYQIOURTYWEORITUYWEROITUYWERUo;ihfdfkjashoiweahtraksjhfqwequlazqqskjafhwe;akjrh;qwethdf;kifuytrjhuoihbvzmbvalsghkjlthawepoiyoa;ihakjlsdghsdiopfgwrot[gdfskgjlhioaulthyawirohknjsv

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I call bull.

Totally Deekerish

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
OMG me 2. I cum home an den my mum wuz lyk wear dis diapy an i wuz lyk no wai! an shes lyk ya, so i do, an den i pee in dem an now im incontinent 4 lyf :(

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
i am not joking around guys i seriours why would i make this up
Because eleventy-bazillion other wankers like yourself have made posts just like this... and they all got what they deserve...

don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Stop it man you're scaring me now. You didn't make this up? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.