started wetting the bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

spokanegod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The past two nights I have started to wet the bed; not really too much, because I wake up during the process and I stop. But, I am a DL and do not wear on a regular basis. If I do go to bed diapered, I dont use it usually untill I wake up; when I do wake up I let er rip and just lay back and enjoy the feeling.
Is this normal for other DL's? And, what should I do?

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It has happened to me once, I would suggest stop drinking so much before bed......

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
1. Don't drink too much or have too much caffeine
2. If it worsens, talk to your doctor.

I'll add a little more later, I gotta go to school now :u

kadillac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wore Molicares for about a week, and the night after I was out, I wet myself. But luckily it stopped.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
hmm... I wouldn't let it get to you too much. Wait about a week and if it keeps happening everynight, you might want to see the doctor. IT is probably nothing, but you can't be too sure now a days, especially with all these weird things going around.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
well i would like it. but hmm i guess you need to just not worie it will stop

spokanegod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i usually drink a lot of water normally.
Last night I went to sleep and I just had that urge... and its not like I gotta go. So, I diapered up, and woke completely dry. Might diaper up a few more nights to just see what happens.
thanks for the info!

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It has happened to me when I was in an almost-but-not-quite awake state. I needed to pee and was aware of myself releasing, but I wasn't diapered. I became fully awake quite suddenly when I felt the wetness. I guess I got so accustomed to the convenience that I just let go. I don't consider it an accident because i was aware of it happening, but it was still disturbing. I stopped wearing everynight for awhile and it hasn't happened again.

D

daria7483

Is it me, or have we had a larger-than-usual number of people randomly starting to wet the bed in the last few weeks? :rolleyes:

*pulls speech out of back pocket* if you wet your bed more than once and that has never been a problem for you before, you need to put aside your embarrassment and go see a doc. You could have a bladder infection, a kidney infection, diabetes, a hormone issue, etc.

Ronno

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Private
My thoughts are that when you used to wake up and just relax to wet your bladder you may have been teaching yourself that you don't need to get out of bed to use the bathroom and you sort of untrained yourself to wake up in the night.

If you wanted it to continue i would just continue what you are doing but go to a doctor to make sure its not a health issue. If you don't like it I think you should go stop relaxing upon just waking up and hold it for a while after and if it doesn't stop from that, then see a doctor.

PurpleGecko

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This has actually happened to me, as well...not to a major extent, but twice in the last month I've woken up mid-wetting, both times in the morning a little before the time I usually get up. I haven't had any other sort of accident for years, so it struck me as rather strange.

I first attributed it to an overactive bladder, as I tend to pee a LOT, but apparently not enough that it would point to OAB, but the explanation given above makes a whole lot of sense. I've been wearing diapers to bed a lot more in the last few months (anywhere from 2-4 times a week)...I never thought about the effect it would have on my body.

I'm gonna try not wearing to bed for a while and see what happens. My feelings towards diapers would drastically change if I actually needed to start wearing them. :blush2:

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
The past two nights I have started to wet the bed; not really too much, because I wake up during the process and I stop. But, I am a DL and do not wear on a regular basis. If I do go to bed diapered, I dont use it usually untill I wake up; when I do wake up I let er rip and just lay back and enjoy the feeling.
Is this normal for other DL's? And, what should I do?

I had this happen maybe two years ago, I was occasionally have very vivid dreams where one of the 'scenes' was me using the bathroom, and my sleeping body just followed along with the script.

I then wore every night for 18 or so months and pretty much found that I needed to not drink so much before bed, and if at all possible urinate before bed.

I actually sorta miss wearing every night, but right now money is tight so I'm glad I'm not wetting currently.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
As a bedwetter I never really wake up when I am wetting the bed. I don't even know when it happens. I don't wet the bed every night. I do have a couple dry nights each month.

adultbaby96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thats normal for drinkers as they have no control when they are hammered, but not drinking and peeing before going to bed would make you stop bedwetting

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
*pulls speech out of back pocket* if you wet your bed more than once and that has never been a problem for you before, you need to put aside your embarrassment and go see a doc. You could have a bladder infection, a kidney infection, diabetes, a hormone issue, etc.

I fundamentally agree. If you are consistantly wetting uncontrollably, and this is a new development, you must see a physician.

But...

If you have been wearing diapers overnight regularly for fun and discover that the first night you don't wear a diaper you wake up wet, it may be as simple as you forgot you were un-diapered.

I appreciate health concerns, but frown on ill placed sarcasm.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've discovered that if I wear a diaper to bed and wet it, I never pee as completely as I would if standing over the toilet. Therefore, there is still a certain amount in my bladder. Then, if I have had a lot to drink before I went to bed, there is more working its way to the bladder. On several occasions in the last year, I have awakened to find myself wetting in my sleep. It's an exciting experience for me, but If I use the toilet before going to bed and am not wearing a diaper, I won't wet the bed because I have totally voided my bladder. This may be what's happening to you.

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Totally random, but I enjoy seeing people who can actually type proper English. It's rather...refreshing.

BabyJohn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I started wetting the bed about 3 years ago, I have sleep apena and when i started using my CPAP machine I would sleep all through the nigh tand I woudl wake up soaked. I now use abena xplus at night and rarely have any leaks and wake up refreshed adn in a dry bed.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.