Start college next year

Babytoodler5

⭐️I love being in my diaper 🚼🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I started college next Year and I need advice about my diapers situation and any tips help get through this. Kind of nervous about it ?

Thanks in advance.

diapernh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
So what is the situation and what about it are you nervous about

KryptographicKiddo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
Whats your concern? I'm a junior in college and haven't had any issues but I also lived in a dorm which allowed me to live alone and I don't have incontinence so my wearing was out of desire rather than need.

DanElmontan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I lived in a dorm at Northern Illinois University from ‘96-‘97 and would keep a single 9-pack of large Goodnites in a duffel bag in my closet and wear occasionally.

Privacy was my biggest issue as I never knew when my roommate would be around. He had a tendency to skip a lot of his classes and just show up back in the room unexpectedly on a daily basis.

On the positive side, college is where I had access to a computer lab (do schools even have these anymore) and the internet and discovered that I was a DL when I was 18-19.

Instead of practicing Spanish in the language lab, I’d be using their computers to explore the vast universe of TBDL websites that existed back in the day.

iampadded

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Don’t worry about it. I started college in 2006 and unknown to me at the time my mother checked the bed wetting box on the dorm questionnaire. I was roomed with another BW-even more chronic than me- we had a small footlocker stuffed in the closet full of disposable diapers and plastic pants. We stuffed our used night diapers in our back packs and tossed them in a can on the way to class. Our beds had plastic mattress covers, but most dorm beds did and I can’t believe they were all bedwetters. To my knowledge no one in or dorm was ever the wiser at the time and I probably wet my dorm bed more nights than not.