Starcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Starcraft post: cause this forum needs one.

So who here plays starcraft? I do!

Anyone else?

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I used to play it but only because my ex-bf gave it to me for xmas so I could play it with him. I hated it from the get go. I much preferred WarCraft. I know, I know, you're going to say it's the exact same thing, but I couldn't get around all the weird sh*t (stupid names for stuff) in StarCraft for some reason. I'm not sure if I even still have the CDs...so I guess I won't be playing it again any time soon.

Actually...to be totally honest...I much preferred Diablo and then Diablo II to either of the other two games. *shrugs* Just something about killing stuff one-on-one that I preferred I guess *wicked grin*

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
in boyscouts we have a coumputer lock in. 7 pm to 7 am of computer games. really, the only game we play is starcraft. me and one other person are good at it. everyone else stinks.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I play, mostly as the Protoss, sometimes as humans, and almost never as the Zerg.

Can't wait for Starcraft 2 to release though

the other RTS I play is Total Anhillation (For those of you who aren't familiar with it, the spiritual predecessor to Supreme Commander). I'm usually the Arm rather than the Core.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Well I looked...and I didn't find the StarCraft cds...I did however find my D2 cds sooooooooo if anyone wants to get up a game of that, I'm...pun fully intended...game! :-D

Role
Diaper Lover
SC>TA

SC2 will be awesome, but not everyone will be able to play it, I still call for a SC game, even after SC2 is released.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I know Tsendo's ID, anyone who wants mine PM me.

Malaci

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I still play Starcraft Religiously. Protoss = :nutkickur: <---Zerg

Thats teh kickass, we should have a Star craft game online ADISC style sometime. That would be uber fun.
Yes that would be awesome

Last edited:

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It's surprising, as I don't like sci-fi stuff much, but yeah, I loved it until my CD got broken. u.u

I sucked at it, though.

Malaci

Contributor
Role
I have to play it on my Media Center edition cause I cant get it to work on Vista. Im surprised that theres more losers like me out there that still play Starcraft.:lookaround:

Role
Diaper Lover
I don't still play it, I'm afraid of disconnecting, which I think might happen.

Entity

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I quit playing starcraft due to the fact that everyone online would build these massive bases of nothing but production buildings and try to wipe you out in less than 7 minutes. I can barely do that in 10 minutes. Then they act all high and mighty saying that your a noob and sentences that contain words or phrases not appropriate for this site.

Malaci

Contributor
Role
I know exactly what your talking about. It did get kinda crazy for a while there cause of all the modders. before Battle.net came out with that patch, some really pathetic people found a way to use cheats in multiplayer, but blizzard caught on to it only about a year later and patched it. thats one of the reasons I stopped playing. The main reason I stopped was cause Warcraft 3 and Halo came out.

Role
Diaper Lover
You should be able to find it, one of the best RTS' ever, I'm going to buy sins of a solar empire.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
On a related note,

I recently downgraded from Vista to XP. Starcraft worked fine while on Vista but it's acting up now that I'm on XP trying to use Battle.net. I sign in, go to the lobby, and join a game... but as soon as I'm in the lobby for that game, the colors go all crazy and I can't fix them without closing the game. It's really annoying. Sometimes it even happens in the middle of a game so I have to leave! I've heard it's something to do with graphics but it's a pretty old game. The only other solution I've found on those stupid tech support things is "Oh I've had that problem, just alt tab away and back! Fixes it every time! lolololol"

Role
Diaper Lover
That's usually what fixes my problem, alt tabbing.

Although the only error I see if I'm in game after it screws up in menu is the water is messed up.

I can't really help you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.