Starbucks or other coffee shop orders

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Whenever I go to a coffee shop; I usually order a medium white mocha latte with one pump of white mocha, one pump of hazelnut, and one of peppermint. What do you usually get when you go to a coffee shop?

Weatheronthe8s

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I normally don't go to Starbucks personally. My go to drink is the Mocha Frappe at McDonald's. Those things are delicious (better than the Starbucks equivalent in my opinion), but I try not to have many of them because they are too high in calories. There are some other drinks I like though. I am still relatively new to coffee. I didn't start drinking it at all until less than 2 years ago and still usually don't drink it since caffeine doesn't work on me.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
What do you usually get when you go to a coffee shop?
Nuffink 😝
I've only been in one once (not by choice, but because it was forced upon us) and it was garbage.
Never again!
Give me a proper British café with tater pies, sausages and chips and beans, and a nice brew in a mug (the kind that the Italians made for Brits and goes well with food, fags or by itself). 😁
I'll make my 'proper' brews at home.

ga821001.gif

PurplePup89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
The only time I regularly went to Starbucks was when I worked in a bookstore that had one and employees got a 50% discount. My go-to drink was a "London Fog", which I believe is an Earl Grey latte with vanilla. During the holidays, though, the gingerbread latte was my favorite.

Typically, whenever I drink coffee, such as at a diner, I always drink it black, but Starbucks' plain black coffee is kind of nasty.

Paddy2020

Paddy2020
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Whenever I go to a coffee shop; I usually order a medium white mocha latte with one pump of white mocha, one pump of hazelnut, and one of peppermint. What do you usually get when you go to a coffee shop?
There is a coffee shop where my Son lives called Coffee Crossing. It's much better than anything Starbucks has to offer.

jasonm03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
In the morning Shell gas station coffee with my 32 oz refillable mug filled with ice, four hazelnut creamer‘s, two Splenda, coffee to the brim, stirred, drink it down a bit add more ice good to go all for $1.25

Last edited:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've had a vanilla Latte a few times but I'm not a fan of Starbucks as their coffee tastes bitter to me. I have a Technivorm Mocha Master brewer and a Baratza coffee grinder and that makes a good cup of coffee (when I want to bother with it).

Weatheronthe8s

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I've had a vanilla Latte a few times but I'm not a fan of Starbucks as their coffee tastes bitter to me. I have a Technivorm Mocha Master brewer and a Baratza coffee grinder and that makes a good cup of coffee (when I want to bother with it).
Yeah. I agree Starbucks is more bitter. I personally find even McDonald's coffee is better at least with the kind of stuff I normally drink. Plus it's much cheaper.

KenworthW900b

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
If I'm forced to go to fivebucks or Dunkin donuts I just get a hot or iced coffee depending on weather. If I go to a small mom and pop coffee house I get whatever special concoction they are known for most of the time long as it's not real sweet as I can't stand sweet coffee. Sometimes I will do a hazelnut coffee or toffee but not real often and a chai latte is a very special treat for me. There is a coffee shop in carrollton ga near the university of west georgia that has the most special of special concoctions of all... Ice cream topped with expresso and whipped topping made from Irish cream. It's something I can only handle about once a year but good gosh it's amazing. Most of the time however my coffee comes from racetrack, waffle House or quiktrip so I don't think I'd be very reliable as a coffee connoisseur.

Last edited:

boostergold

The greatest diapered hero you've never heard of
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Just a large black coffee. I don't add anything to my coffee. The stronger the better

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
There is a coffee shop where my Son lives called Coffee Crossing. It's much better than anything Starbucks has to offer.
Coffee Crossing. Hmm. I'm going to have to check that place out. I think there's one on Indiana 62 near I-265 isn't there?

Umbreediaper

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
Hmmm yes a thread about the global addiction to dirty bean water that everyone hates so they flavor it with everything out of willy Wonka's and call it a drink when I reality its closer to speed but legal because it's old. Lol

Twee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hmmm yes a thread about the global addiction to dirty bean water that everyone hates so they flavor it with everything out of willy Wonka's and call it a drink when I reality its closer to speed but legal because it's old. Lol
I tend to think of Starbucks as over priced yuppie coffee that hipsters and soccer moms go there to look edgy and trendy and try to come up with new hashtags for Twitter while sitting in there gazing into their phones like it’s an Oracle into their future.

Umbreediaper

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
I tend to think of Starbucks as over priced yuppie coffee that hipsters and soccer moms go there to look edgy and trendy and try to come up with new hashtags for Twitter while sitting in there gazing into their phones like it’s an Oracle into their future.
I've never seen Starbucks as edgy? More of the place drama Lamas who dye their hair every color of the rainbow and rage at people on Twitter go to to hang out at.
Edgy would be the people that go smoke weed under the bridge during lunch because they think it makes them cool.

Last edited:

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Starbucks' plain black coffee is kind of nasty.
Yeah... I agree. Most people I know don't seem to actually like Starbucks' coffee. :-/ It's insanely bitter, and... just odd...

Independent coffee shops tend to have much better coffee. And OMG -- you should try the millionaire's shortbread in my "local". It's freshly made, with a thick layer of proper-quality dark chocolate, perfect shortbread, and a divine caramel that must contain so much sugar it makes your teeth itch. But it's sooo good!