Star Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I have this problem that's been developing with age and that's that I fall asleep in movies. So, to mitigate that, I usually drink a lot of soda during movies at the theater. This of course leads to another problem; then I have to get up and pee.

The Force Awakens comes out soon and I really don't want to get up midway through. The obvious solution would be tape on a diaper. That would be fine if it were just me and the misses, but we're going with my brothers and I can't think of a good way to cover the fact that I'm wearing one or to change in/out of it if I'm going to wear one that actually does its damn job. Any advice?

Katarn89

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Try not too drink too much the day of and wear a premium diaper like a dry 24/7 and you'll be fine. I wear them all day at work so unless you're pounding drinks you should be fine.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'm not into caffeine much myself, but how about a good jolt of it through coffee or similar beforehand?

Llayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Storm Troopers wear diapers. Go dressed as one.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
if caffeine is what you need, there's a number of places that sell caffeinated goodies that won't flood your water intake. Check walmart etc for Penguin Caffeinated Peppermints. ThinkGeek carries a wide line

InvisibleLight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Try to eat instead of drinking... If you drink, make sure to use the bathroom before the movie and wear one of those pads for small incontinence, it won't show off a lot and you can still use the bathroom during the interval...

Tetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Yeah I always was under the impreciation that the people in the theatre that did not go pee during the movie was because they are diapered,after all other than the garbage compactor have you ever seen a bathroom on the death star?
Similarly where does chewy go on the "falcon".

And the X wing is just an unfolded diaper, who can resist a blaster to the "junk"?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Have you noticed that people in movies and in books, or television, never say, "Excuse me. I have to use the bathroom." So yeah, they must all be diapered! When I wrote my novel, I had my kids having to go to the bathroom because hey, in a haunted house, bathrooms can become scary places. I think Stephen King had his protagonist in a bathroom where he encountered the woman in blood.

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I have seen every star wars moving when they came out at the theater. and I will be waiting in line for this one to, I don't think there much that would keep me from seeing it at the theater. :yes:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What book was that?

Dr. Sleep, and I believe he had the same character as a little boy encounter the same woman in the bathroom of the hotel in The Shining. Dr. Sleep is the continuation of The Shining, written just two or three years ago. It's quite good.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Dr. Sleep, and I believe he had the same character as a little boy encounter the same woman in the bathroom of the hotel in The Shining. Dr. Sleep is the continuation of The Shining, written just two or three years ago. It's quite good.

I read it. I just forgot that scene. Did you ever read or see "Dreamcatcher"? That has a gruesome bathroom scene. too!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I read it. I just forgot that scene. Did you ever read or see "Dreamcatcher"? That has a gruesome bathroom scene. too!

Haha...yes I did and yes, it was definitely gruesome. Stephen King develops characters so well that I was sad as he knocked off two of the four boys who helped Dudits. I loved the story.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Haha...yes I did and yes, it was definitely gruesome. Stephen King develops characters so well that I was sad as he knocked off two of the four boys who helped Dudits. I loved the story.

Me, too. Always sad when protagonists that you like are killed off in a story.

:threadjacked:

Status
Not open for further replies.