Star Wars the Old Republic MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayB8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Anyone playing SWTOR at all? I used to play when it first came back and thought about going back. Wondering if there is anyone who is playing it.

Yes i do and Im decently Active on Ebon Hawk Imperial, i have a level 63 Assassin, a 43 Agent/operative, and a 30 ish Warrior marauder, i also have a Bounty hunter/Powertech but havent played her in over a year.

I do from time to time

w0lfpack91 said:
Yes i do and Im decently Active on Ebon Hawk Imperial, i have a level 63 Assassin, a 43 Agent/operative, and a 30 ish Warrior marauder, i also have a Bounty hunter/Powertech but havent played her in over a year.

Did you play when it first came back too? I haven't played in a year or two and want to see whats new, but from what I read online everyone says I should start over. Plus they say there isn't much to do end game.

BayB8 said:
Did you play when it first came back too? I haven't played in a year or two and want to see whats new, but from what I read online everyone says I should start over. Plus they say there isn't much to do end game.

uh esentially Idiots say no endgame, yeah after a while it can get repetitive but thats what warzones are for as well as guilds. starting over is better with the new system my Assassin i have had since the games initial release before F2P has since become useless, would take more time to fix his rotation to be useful in combat again than to just scrap him for a new one but i still keep him active for my items and money sake, dont want to loose almost 5 years of items and savings lol, but leveling is streamlined as a sub i can go from level 1 to level 30 before leaving koriban, and be max level before getting to the 5th planet. all Heroics were nerfed so as to be done solo with a Companion, flashpoints now have Solo mode, essentially its now a single player game with optional co-op and mandatory internet connection

w0lfpack91 said:
uh esentially Idiots say no endgame, yeah after a while it can get repetitive but thats what warzones are for as well as guilds. starting over is better with the new system my Assassin i have had since the games initial release before F2P has since become useless, would take more time to fix his rotation to be useful in combat again than to just scrap him for a new one but i still keep him active for my items and money sake, dont want to loose almost 5 years of items and savings lol, but leveling is streamlined as a sub i can go from level 1 to level 30 before leaving koriban, and be max level before getting to the 5th planet. all Heroics were nerfed so as to be done solo with a Companion, flashpoints now have Solo mode, essentially its now a single player game with optional co-op and mandatory internet connection

Is it worth coming back to? I might at a later time but I just found out Guild Wars 2 is not free to play so o started on that..

I played it for a little while but... The game is locked behind a massive paywall. I don't like having to pay to equip Epics and Relics. That seems a little odd to me. I did like the story content, it's very well written.

Well there's the development team to pay, and the servers to maintain, the URL Domain to reserve and maintain every year, the licencing from Disney (probably the most expensive since lucas folded) that massive pay wall funds the growth of the game and maintains the Free to play status even in a limited form because without it it would implode like galaxies did 5 ish years ago. It's not so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back