Stan Lee is gone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESPF

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Another of my childhood heroes is dead. I was just watching CBSnews Stan Lee has passed :frown:

I'm surprised we got to hang onto him this long. It will be weird to see future Marvel movies with his cameos (he did a number well in advance). It will be even stranger when those run out.

His work lives on but hs will be missed.

He will be greatly missed, such a legend. I was also surprised at how old he was.

Goodbye Cameo King.

RIP Stan Lee

Not sure how many have heard it yet but comic book legend Stan Lee passed away this morning, the 12th of November 2018, at 95 years of age. I haven't heard the cause of death yet but at his age I would assume natural causes.

The world will not be the same with out him.

Excelsior!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The Washington Post had a very nice and interesting article on his life. A lot of people credit him for saving the comic book industry. Apparently in 1955, a Senate committee censored a lot of the content in comic books, saying comic books were causing America's youth to become juvenile delinquents. And we all thought that it was only the present congress that was stupid and ridiculous.

The world will indeed change without him. He'll be a legend forever. May he rest in peace, among all the heroes he created.

Excelsior!

It won't be the same whenever I watch anything to do with Spider-Man stan Lee was a very talented person who's comics and ideas brought a lot of joy to everyone another legend home but not forgotten

He will be with us forever. Seriously, he had a full body cgi imaging scan done. So now they can add him in digitally for every future Marvel movie ever to be made.

Excelsior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back