Squishy birthday to me . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My birthday is coming up, and I'm looking to treat myself and indulge in some diapery goodness. I have a steady supply of good diapers, including Dry 24/7 and Molicare Super Plus (which I'm wearing now), but I'm looking to give myself a present in the form of the most ridiculously plush and absorbent diaper out there. What is that? What's better than the Dry 24/7? I'm a DL, so patterns don't appeal to me; I'm just after the thickest and thirstiest thing I can put between my legs.

Help me have a happy and very squishy birthday!

-RMS

Dry 24/7 by far is the best (at least for me) what's better you say? How about a dry 24/7 with a full liner stuffer.

I often use boosters, and get diapers that can hold LOTS. But for some reason I feel the need for a diaper that's super-thick and absorbent right out the bag. What's the difference? I have absolutely no idea. It shouldn't make a darn bit of difference, but it seems to for reasons as mysterious as the reasons I have this fetish in the first place.

-RMS

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the suggestions, Tiny. I should have said that I'm in the U.S., so ordering from places like SaveExpress or even Rearz can be cost-prohibitive. But if the Formacare really are that good . . .

-RMS

RMS401 said:
Thanks for the suggestions, Tiny. I should have said that I'm in the U.S., so ordering from places like SaveExpress or even Rearz can be cost-prohibitive. But if the Formacare really are that good . . .

They're definitely one of the best in my humble opinion. Very comfy, silky smooth plastic outer, and an insane capacity. Worth trying for any exotic diaper aficionado! :-D

Is it really that expensive to order from Canada? Maybe they're available somewhere in the US...?

Dry 24/7 with an Abena Abri-let Maxi booster is the best! If you want even thicker, add one Abena Abri-let normal booster, too, but you really won't need too.

Happy Squishy Day!

-Gus

I was using Dry 24/7 for about a year now. I started having leak problems with leaks. I switched to Northshore Supremes and love them.

If you want some bang for your buck, why not try some of Dependeco's AIO cloth diapers?

Themanswifesman said:
If you want some bang for your buck, why not try some of Dependeco's AIO cloth diapers?

Actually, I did order a cloth diaper off eBay, and I'm pretty excited about it. I also bought a case of . . . drum roll please . . . Northshore Supremes. I've tried samples before, but I can't say I remember much about them. People talk so highly of them that I thought I'd go all-in on a case.

Thanks to all!

-RMS

Okay, I've gone though 3-4 of the Northshore Supremes now and I have to say that I'm impressed. My standard premium diaper up to now has been the Dry 24/7, but these have those beat hands-down. They wick all the way up the back and hold a real-world 68 ounces, which is incredible. I don't care what any laboratory test says, these hold quite a bit more than the vaunted Drys. The Northshores fit well (it helps seal the legs if you pull the bottom tapes up toward the top of the diaper) and the tapes stay put really well.

Oh, and to top it all off, they arrived in two days. TWO! Incredible diaper, incredible service.

-RMS

Honestly if you want plush and absorbent, the best thing I've ran across recently is AwwSoCute's kitten diapers. Their fit and shape are very similar to conficare, with padding far into the front and back wings, the front panel is hard plastic similar to bambino, but the inside liner is like cotton balls. I've never felt a liner anything like it before. They're very high capacity, and are about 50/50 on the sap/pulp, so they start out flexible and good thickness, swell a fair amount, and will start to feel wet when they've been used several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back