Squat position is dangerous. 👀

MaybeBroken

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
This is just a public service announcement. possibly unnecessary, and maybe I’m just the last to learn this, but careful if you are in littlespace and sit in the squat position. I was on my play rug racing around cars and building towers when I switched into a squat position to be more comfortable. I don’t know if it’s the brain just automatically knowing that I’m padded and safe or what, but within moments I began filling my nappy. I froze, dropped my toys, and i felt my eyes widen … THIS… it was not a conscious decision. But I decided to roll with it, and my thoughts went to those tingly phrases I’ve read online: “That’s it. That’s it. Push all your big girl thoughts into your pampers. There you go. Such a good baby. Shh, it’s alright. Its alright.” And even though I do not normally ever mess, I will say it was not the worst thing to ever happen.

I hope this wasn’t tmi. 🫣

• Love
Reactions: littledreamers333, Fleetwoodmac32192, hanbanan and 7 others

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Sounds like fun 😄 I like messing but find it difficult to do still while padded

MaybeBroken

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
TeddyBearGirl said:
Sounds like fun 😄 I like messing but find it difficult to do still while padded
Hmmm… I expect it’s hard for me to do it while padded too (Ordinarily, at least). Maybe bc i was wearing a bambino… they are big on me and mine was already wet and bit heavy vs still flush with my bum.

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
M
MaybeBroken said:
Hmmm… I expect it’s hard for me to do it while padded too (Ordinarily, at least). Maybe bc i was wearing a bambino… they are big on me and mine was already wet and bit heavy vs still flush with my bum.
Maybe that’s part of the problem. I do tend to like my diapers super snug

Reactions: MaybeBroken

AJFan2020

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
It’s been a while since this happened to me, but it did happen a couple of times earlier this year when I was squatting down to put some paper into an HP OfficeJet printer in my apartment.

This tends to happen to me about once every 3 to 6 months in a typical year. I think it happens because my sphincter muscles have always been too weak.

• Thinking
Reactions: Hemix and RoseofThorns

OldTerry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
For myself this is the standard indicator and position I show and do when I'm imminently going to fill my nappy

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
My sphincter is still pretty active and tight, I have yet to mess myself without consciously doing so regardless of position 🤔

I do enjoy a good messing though😁

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Hemix

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Oooh, good job 🤭 I'd love to have time alone at home and do that, thou must have felt so secure and relaxed 😊

It reminds me of a situation I had when I went to the park and I reached the restroom. I went there to go pee, but I did so much that I started to feel a load coming, so I just relaxed, kept my butt prepared and the pressure on my belly and let it happen, it was slow and it felt great, so who knows if thou feltest something similar 😍

I used to squat to finish messing, but it seems it doesn't work for me at the moment, so I'm safe for now, but I'll take thy warning into consideration (now I just bend to go and, if I need to concentrate, I just cling to any kind of furniture and bend, a bit like a little boy 😳).

• Haha
Reactions: MaybeBroken

ABdrew

Happy baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
We can't help it, it's what babies do, lol.

The first time it happened to me, I too was playing on my baby rug with my plushie bunny and a few toys when suddenly I got up babbling to bunny, start to half squat filled my nappy and then sat down and continued to babble and play. It wasn't till my mommy wife came over and checked mm nappy and said "baby boy I thing you have a full nappy" that I even new I had messed my nappy.
It felt incredible to be so deep in little space.

Since then it happens more and more. I guess I'm just a baby. 👶🍼

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Hemix and MaybeBroken

Ss818

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't mess but squatting makes me absolutely flood my pamps. I dunno what it is about it.

Reactions: Diapercutie

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I’ve tried squatting by my right leg don’t let me as my right knee is bad

• Sad
Reactions: Jorelaxed

NinjaPizza

Needs more pizza.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Honestly it seems like a fairly normal reaction to putting your body in that position. Like how a walk can stimulate digestion, so can stretching/shifting your position stimulate your bowels. *shrug*

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I'm not very surprised by this: from what I've heard, squatting (and I assume we do mean feet on the floor, knees up, bottom down near heels) is a naturally good position for pooing or messing, more so than sitting on a toilet like sitting on a chair. It's sometimes recommended to help with constipation: while on the toilet, put your feet up on something, so that your body is in a squat position.

Indeed, in some parts of the world, there are "squat toilets", which are merely a hole, and you squat above it. France used to have lots of these, I'm not sure if they still do.

Reactions: NinjaPizza