• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Spring Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
As par my usual seasonal logo making; here is the ADISC logo for spring.
Enjoy. ( I likely should rework the text a bit, its a tad hard to see; up to you guys. )

As for dark theme users, would you like me to start making one for the dark theme too?

Attachments

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I like it, but the words are a little--Oh, you already said that. :)

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
yeah man i using dark, and would love dark logo, and i agree writing could be a little darker bt it beets wat i can do

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I guess it's all right. I think one with just some flowers coming out of the bottom and maybe a sun would suffice.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Hmm, not bad Drew! I like it.

I'm not a fan of Dark style.

--The Silent Assassin--

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I thought I'd give it a WHIRL. Lots of BLUE and GREEN in it!

We could change the white part of the website to dark green so the wave goes along with the color like it is doing now!

Rolling hills of beautiful GREEN GRASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Eh. I don't really like it. The one thing I liked about all the other ones, is that it blended into the page, with a few things around it implying the season. This will just look like a box sitting at the top of the page. I think if you just took a few flowers at the bottom (very light, small, and few) and possibly a sun with the same background that is there now, it would be nice.

That one is really busy.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
That is a very nice logo and has good elements that display the theme of spring. Hopefully there can be one for summer too!

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Not bad at all, but it would benefit from more readable text, and better blending with our background colors.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Could we leave it as the regular logo until it's been fixed?

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Thought I'd try something new with this season's banner, didn't work out so well :<
Regardless, fixed banner and now a dark banner for spring.

Attachments

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Now it looks like it's for winter...You should just keep it how you have it, except chance the background blue to the site's blue, and remove the tree and clouds

F

Falkio

Corri:

I like the darker colored example. Very sixties-ish! Flowers, fade, and a bit of public love, and we're there. Those flowers gave it away. Seriously though, nice job. The letters are a wee bit hard to read, but other than that, it all looks very professional. Kudos!

Status
Not open for further replies.