Spray this on your DIAPER For a Powder FRESH SCENT

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I watch this YouTuber and she is really open with the ABDL community even those she is not one and she say this spray will make diapers smell like an actual baby diaper. I'm pretty sure she knows because she is a mother:)

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Chosen, Jim100 and neophyte
DanielW said:
You really shouldn't spray anything into a diaper that is in prolonged direct contact with the skin just for a powder/baby-like smell. That's whay the scented diapers have scent strips in the bag and not on the padding.

Fair enough, but this deodorant spray is intended for the skin and contains "Clinically Tested Safe Scents"; but a few dashes of actual Baby Powder would be more appropriate and safe rather than an aerosol spray.

I had tried Secret Baby Powder scented deodorant spray but it does not smell like baby powder.

I'll keep an eye open for Summers Eve!

Reactions: Angelapinks
neophyte said:
I had tried Secret Baby Powder scented deodorant spray but it does not smell like baby powder.

I'll keep an eye open for Summers Eve!
I use Mitchum Powder Fresh antiperspirant and it smells exactly like baby powder, it's amazing. I just use it on my underarms in the morning and people comment on me smelling like baby powder all day. I would never spray it on my diaper though.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KrankyPants, Angelapinks, jellyjigger and 1 other person
DanielW said:
You really shouldn't spray anything into a diaper that is in prolonged direct contact with the skin just for a powder/baby-like smell. That's whay the scented diapers have scent strips in the bag and not on the padding.
Yeah that's what I came here to say, be safe y'all!

Reactions: theancientmariner and Deleted member 47221
these are feminine deoderant sprays. should be safe for all body parts. FDS has a line as well.

I wish I still have a sense of smell.

• Wow
Reactions: KrankyPants
DanielW said:
Some people (myself included) can't do scented deodorant, TP or even some body sprays without ending up with inflamed and broken skin...even FDS carries cautions about that.

I can understand that, especially when these products have warnings like this....

This is the Summers Eve Baby Powder spray seen in the OP.

ads33.png

Reactions: Thalie, ronnieM and BobbiSueEllen
How do they ever get approval to put things like this on the market!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Thalie said:
I wish I still have a sense of smell.
I can smell...boy, can I smell! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Until someone comes up with a scent I can apply which smells just like Pampers, I'll be in my nursery. 🧸🍼🥳

• Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants and BabyZinga
It flames able because the can have aerosol a lot of products do.
Well, think of all the aerosol products that are available: shaving cream, bathroom cleaners, rug shampoo, spray paint, hair spray, insect sprays, room deodorizers, automotive products -- the list goes on. Aerosol spray cans were introduced in 1941.

Okay people going a bit crazy over these labels. Of course you shouldn't used near flames, or should not use, if you have allergic skin issues. Well Duh!
Of course it would have been nice if teens/young college students knew better than to eat detergent pods. Whatever made them think that they were editable?

Yes, it's very good to read the warning labels, but it's not good to freak out over them.

Reactions: teddytugger and Jbo
Heck, even Pampers has this label on the side:

Pampers diapers, like almost any article of clothing, will burn if exposed to flame. To avoid risk of choking on plastic, padding, or other materials, do not allow your child to tear the diaper, or handle any loose pieces of the diaper. Discard any torn or unsealed diaper, or any loose pieces of the diaper.

And college students eating Tide Pods. So much for higher education...

Reactions: Furrytum and Jbo
DanielW said:
doesn't sound like anyone is freaking out
Okay, "freaking out" might be a little bit strong, but that's not the point.

neophyte said:
I can understand that, especially when these products have warnings like this....

This is the Summers Eve Baby Powder spray seen in the OP.

View attachment 61592
It’s the propellant that is flammable dissipates and evaporates. But it’s like saying don’t wear perfume or cologne because it’s flammable. Oh and your clothes are flammable as well.

even those scent strips have a warning because of the concentrated oils.

Reactions: teddytugger, Diaperman95, 12srepaid and 1 other person
Poohbearboy said:
I watch this YouTuber and she is really open with the ABDL community even those she is not one and she say this spray will make diapers smell like an actual baby diaper. I'm pretty sure she knows because she is a mother:)

I've seen her videos. She's got to be a closeted ABDL/Little despite what she says...

I like this idea, perfumed cornstarch. FDS has a baby powder and a shower fresh scent, and i have a hunch the two combined could be a very interesting scent for a diaper, and I am going to try it.

Back