Spray adhesives

Throwawaw11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
does anyone know of any spray adhesive to combine 2 diapers together from the inside like say combining a size 8 pampers with a regular adult diaper from the outside of the pampers diaper to the inside where the skin would be touching in the regular diaper, I need a spray that is skin safe that wont break down easily. I would love a good cheap recommendation preferably something I can get on amazon.

Bostick or Uhu [tubes] should work, or hot glue.
I used to use Bostick for modding, along with textile tape for the inner liner and double-sided sticky tape for joining the plastic outer whilst having the same plastic finish to the tape (the plastic foil from the off-cuts).
Modded an old Attends, the other day, using hot glue (first time trying it) and it's a bit messier than tube glue, if quicker setting (I use to leave modded ones for 24 hours before wearing, although it didn't need that long).

And a little tip if you're cutting through the padded bit is to use crimping scissors or else you'll end up with fluff in the air and everywhere.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: theancientmariner and Throwawaw11
I often use hot melt glue to secure stripped down baby diapers as boosters in poorly fitting adult diapers that wouldn't otherwise hold them in place.

Nam Repaid said:
I often use hot melt glue to secure stripped down baby diapers as boosters in poorly fitting adult diapers that wouldn't otherwise hold them in place.
I used gorilla glue hot glue and i works well apparently

Yeah I'd advise against using spray adhesives unless you are using it in a well ventilated area and have all surrounding area and items covered, the over spray can be an absolute nightmare to remove.
Like others have said, try using a hot glue gun. They're actually cheaper and you'll find them in the craft and hobby section at most stores.

Last edited:
Nowididit said:
Yeah I'd advise against using spray adhesives unless you are using it in a well ventilated area and have all surrounding area and items covered, the over spray can be an absolute nightmare to remove.
Like others have said, try using a hot glue gun. They're actually cheaper and you'll find them in the craft and hobby section at most stores.
I have a wireless ryobi hot glue gun and it works well for what I describe and desired to do, just gotta buy more gorilla glue hot glue sticks and i should be fine for a while

Back