Spotted a Peekabu hat in public

Musician

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was working today at my on-campus job and I looked out at the line and I saw someone wearing a hat with an oddly familiar design. It took me about three seconds to realize it was one of the Peekabu hats. I was quite shocked. I’m on break right now and I checked the abu website just to confirm and it was, in fact, one of their hats. That was super cool and I’m happy to know that I’m not the only one at my school. That made my day a little better.

Reactions: perlFerret, Sheepies, Jonnythepony and 1 other person
Nice! I wear mine quite a lot in public but never had anyone notice it lol

You might see more of them with the beanies they just launched 😁

Reactions: Jonnythepony
PaddedBrony said:
You might see more of them with the beanies they just launched 😁

Lol, I don't think the design works as well on a Beanie, though a Beanie is more winter friendly than a Fitted Hat.

BabyTyrant said:
Lol, I don't think the design works as well on a Beanie, though a Beanie is more winter friendly than a Fitted Hat.
I wish they were fitted hats. I‘m not a big SnapBack fan, though I probably will get a beanie or two.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
PaddedBrony said:
I wish they were fitted hats. I‘m not a big SnapBack fan, though I probably will get a beanie or two.

Well, you know what I mean though, a fitted and a Snapback are pretty similar with the Snaps being the only difference.

I dont normally wear a hat just for style, but ended up getting the PeekABU SnapBacks as it just looks right to, I dont think the PeekABU design looks as good on a Beanie, but that's just my opinion anyways.

BabyTyrant said:
Well, you know what I mean though, a fitted and a Snapback are pretty similar with the Snaps being the only difference.

Incorrect. Snap backs have the annoying habit (to me) of being flat billed caps. Fitted caps are more traditional ball cap styles. I too am not a fan of snap backs, primarily due to the flat bills that are more the style today.

Llayden said:
Incorrect. Snap backs have the annoying habit (to me) of being flat billed caps. Fitted caps are more traditional ball cap styles. I too am not a fan of snap backs, primarily due to the flat bills that are more the style today.

They make "Flat Bill" Fitted Hats these days, matter of fact they are probably the most common style above the Curved Bill ones.

But I digress, the Beanies to me just dont look as good as the SnapBacks (I have nothing against Beanies, I just think the PeekABU design looks better on the SnapBack), but again just my opinion.

Back