Sports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emomessiah

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What sports do you play?

I hold the school record for 100M sprint, Discus, Long Jump, Triple Jump, and the Javelin.
I also play Rugby, Football, Badminton, and i'm a brown belt Kickboxer.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
The only sport I practically "play" these days is riding my bike. Every day, however, so that's enough workout.
I used to play badminton on a regular basis at my university, but had to stop due to a lack of time. I've also played tennis in the past.

Oh, and reply to emomessiah: I used to be the fastest guy in my class back in school. Only one girl was faster...but she once won the state youth championship, so I won't complain. :p

Peachy

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like Kickboxing, Swimming, Drumming (yes, its a sport xD jk), and Bicycling. Not much though of the last lately.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I dabble I play a lil bit of everything sept b-ball.(blame my pe coach) I don't play on teams though. Wish I did mom wont let me.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I don't really like sports, but I did play Hockey for 4 years.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Hockey, football, Baseball. Hockey playoffs are going on right now.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I swim. I live playing sports but absolutely despise watching them. Hmmmm...

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I used to skateboard, but not so much anymore, I plan on eventually getting back into it some. I used to be real good too, still am decent.

Only sport I do now is drag race.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
The only sport I do is Kickboxing. I'm currently a black belt.

I do it mainly for fitness, rather than for competing (I don't like being punched in the head :p). I've competed and won in kumite (Jiyu kumite) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumite#Competition. It's different from normal fighting, you have to land a punch or kick on your opponent (without them blocking it) in a controlled way, and you get points for each technique you hit your opponent with.

I swim quite often too.

Role
Diaper Lover
Skiing, Tennis. Dislike both. Do them so I can eventually take muh fist, and shove it up the people who were once better than me at said sport. I can't wait for that day.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I swim. I live playing sports but absolutely despise watching them. Hmmmm...
Same here! I hate watching other people playing sports.

I swim, and play volleyball. I used to play basketball too but I have mild asthma so I can't run back and forth for more than a few minutes without feeling totally drained. :S When I played I was always first to both ends for the first few minutes, and did have a wonderful time playing it, but I figured all that time I was out of shape and my chest was hurting because I needed to run more! :p

Swimming is better because it burns more calories and you don't have to be working too hard to get a good workout eventually! I'd really love to be able to run, but it's not doable.

Aidy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Carer
I'm into my field hockey. Have been since I was 11. I love everything about it... except watching professionals play. I'd prefer to watch the lowest division of mens then the highest.
I umpire it all year round and ran the kids hockey for 2 years.
I only play socially though. I don't care if I win as long as I have a team I enjoy playing with.
I used to be very good at basketball, one of the best in the U/14s when I still played... but I had a crap coach so I quit. Not crap in that he wasn't good, crap as in he couldn't lose and took it out on us. (Verbally)

My favourite "sport" right now is rock climbing. I'm getting pretty good at it. By Australian rankings I'm climbing a 20-21 which is a bit above 5.10c by the American standards. V4 for bouldering is my limit.

Role
Diaper Lover
I usually don't always watch sports, but when it is on, I get drawn into it. Just happens.

Some of my faveorite sports is soccer, but I also want to take up lacross again. Seems like fun!

Deltaomega

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I got a few sports that I am heavily into. For the longest time I played Mil-Sim airsoft and paintball, went the whole nine yards with the camo, plate carriers, gear, etc. Another sport I am into is western horseback riding (Barrel racing, timed events, etc).

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i think i am the only one here that water skis. i'm decent, but not that good. i can only get around 3 out of 6 balls on the ball course (for thoes who don't know the ball course, 3 of 6 is pritty darn good). my dad has gotten around all 6 twice. i can't wait for warmer weather so i can get back out on the lake.

Woollyneck

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Other
I love playing sports, but watching them is pretty boring.

My main sports are track and cross-country. In track, I run the 1600 and the 3200. My footspeed in sub-par, but I have a lot of endurance. I really love running. Going on long runs through beautiful trails is really calming, and I also enjoy the adrenaline rush I get on the starting line. I've made a lot of good friends through running, and I've learned a lot from it.

I swam for six years on a team, but since I started running, I only swim casually. I'll have fun playing pretty much any sport with my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.