Sports Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Do any of you wish they made a diaper for incontinent people who play sports? Like a VERY absorbent one the moves with your body? or do they al ready have one like that???

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
typically very absorbant and moves with your body are opposite things...

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If they did, it probably wouldn't be that absorbent...

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've thought about this before. If i wanted to go for a jog diapered, all the material would just clump down to the center wouldn't it? I guess your best bet would be to go with cloth.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I would wear it all the time in public because it would be so discreet. We should invent one! :D

crinklyjas

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
hiya,

Have you looked at the various swimming nappies? I have one and it great for when i am doing taekwondo and need to be protected from little accidents.

Jammie

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Have you considered the pad-and-pants system?

Basicly it's the absorbant part of a diaper... without the wings and tapes. You put them inside "Fixing Pants" which are basicly snug and stretchy underwear.

These are supposedly very popular over in Europe as an alternative to a full diaper. I imagine they would fit very snugly... and offer the full absorbency range of a thick diaper.

crinklyjas

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
hiya,

A few places sale Swimming nappies, in the uk drylife.co.uk have them for example.

Jammie

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
swimming nappies are not absorbant... if you pee in them you might as well be wetting your pants... it goes everywhere...

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Um, how does a swim diaper work anyways? You put the diaper on, and get in a pool....what do you think is going to happen? Is there some magical forcefield that prevents pool water from entering the diaper and filling it completley?

and Lol, I guess i've been using those ^ things wrong, I would just put one inside a diaper, so that if i had to go out for a long time, i could just fill up the pad, throw it away, and I have a fresh diaper already on, ready to go. That way, I don't have to worry about changing on the spot, I can just go in a stall, and be ready to go in like 20 seconds.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
and Lol, I guess i've been using those ^ things wrong, I would just put one inside a diaper, so that if i had to go out for a long time, i could just fill up the pad, throw it away, and I have a fresh diaper already on, ready to go. That way, I don't have to worry about changing on the spot, I can just go in a stall, and be ready to go in like 20 seconds.
That is a good way to use them too... but is not their original intended use.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
a lot of the newer designs can used as 'sports' diapers (euorpean Attends, Moliflex etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.