Spore Creature Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Haha, it leaked. Well, the trial did.

It's pretty cool, there are a lot of possibilities, even with only 25% of the available features.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Damn, I was gonna make a topic about this! I'm definately gonna be buying the full version of the creature creator next week. :D

Ah well, enjoy my Cuteosaur.

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Heres something I made yesterday. Its not really that cute. Haha, I beat cha to it Kraiden :3.

I already got my copy of Spore paid for at ebgames. Its like my birthday present to myself!

Then I think to myself, "Im only spending 10 bucks on me, DAMN im cheap!"

F

FullMetal

That looks really cool! I will be looking for this!

Thanks for showing.

FullMetal

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
More images of my creations!

We could make a game or contest outta this!

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
This thing is pretty fun. Mabye I'll get the full version if I can convince my dad that it's not going to steal his credit card. XD

A Skorpio appears! o:

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Just get the game at EBgames/Gamestop on the 18th. Its cheaper than buying it from EA.

Last edited:

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
This is great. I was just looking into getting this early this morning. I think it is awsome they are offering the free version online, even if it only 1/4 of the for sale demo..

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
We tried it... but our graphics card isn't good enough to support it.

G

gamebaby

i am yet to try it but im gowing to buy it. it will make my craving to make video games more exiting.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
We tried it... but our graphics card isn't good enough to support it.
They got a 8800GT at best buy for 150 bucks or so now. But you would need a open PCI 16x "Express" slot. Also I think every 8800GT requires its own PCI Express power cable from the PSU. I had to replace my Power Supply Unit for my new video card but it was well worth the 200 bucks or so. I run all my games at max aside Crysis.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'll be defintly be getting this game once it's out. Hopefully we should have a little Spore meet up. XD

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was going to make a thread about the creator...But there is one made...So yeah...Here's a link to the creator :D Trial I've made 2 guys so far...It makes me want to spend $10 on the better creator that has more things to use...

Status
Not open for further replies.